Learn How to Check GPU to Know Dedicated Graphics, type of graphics card you are running, chipset, if it’s a dual GPU board with Intel HD Graphics & Nvidia or AMD GPU or it’s single GPU board with only Graphics card processor.
I will not be surprised if you don’t know if your laptop has a graphics card or not. Well is only a short quick tutorial to enable you to identify if your computer has a graphics card or not.
to start making money blogging.
- RPNet is One of the Best Multi Premium Link Generator (Free Voucher Giveaway)
- Discover 10 Free Premium Link Generator that Works in 2019
- Massive PS4 Exploit 5.05 Game Collection (PS4 Jailbreak & 187 PS4 Games Download)
- Genymotion Emulator: Fast & Lag-free Android Emulator
- How To Repair Damaged rar Files Using Winrar Repair
- Download YouTube Playlists using Playlist Downloader & IDM
Learn How to Check GPU
- First of all, Go to your Desktop either by pressing Windows Key+D or any other longer method you want to use.
- Right, Click on your Desktop Screen.
- Click on Screen Resolution.
- Click on Advanced Settings.
- Mine is Intel HD Graphics 3000, and it has Dedicated Video Memory of 32MB, that’s pretty low, What you see there should be the difference, If you see either Nvidia or AMD Radeon, Congrats you have a graphics card. That’s one job done! You still have to identify what type of graphics card you have, its capabilities, weaknesses and dedicated video memory and you can get all that information in the picture above.