How to change credit card or payment method on Spotify (change your Spotify payment).
This guide teaches you how to change your payment method on Spotify.
This will come in handy if you need to update your payment details, but maybe you don’t know how to, stick with this guide to find out.
Table of Contents
- How to Change Credit Card on Spotify [Guide]
- Tips For Changing Your Credit Card On Spotify
- How to Change Credit Card on Spotify Mobile App
- Why You Should Change Your Credit Card On Spotify
- How to Change Your Payment Method on Spotify (Android, iOS, desktop)
- Common Mistakes When Changing Credit Card on Spotify
- How to Add New Information or Update Existing Payment Method Data on your Spotify Premium Account
How to Change Credit Card on Spotify [Guide]
If you’re a Spotify Premium subscriber, you can change your payment method at any time. Here’s how:
1. Log in to your Spotify account page.
2. Click on the “Change Payment” link.
3. Enter your new payment information and click “Submit.”
4. You’ll be asked to confirm the change. Click “Confirm.”
Tips For Changing Your Credit Card On Spotify
Here are some tips for changing your credit card on Spotify:
1. First, you’ll need to cancel your current subscription. You can do this by going to your account page on the Spotify website and clicking the “Change your payment” link.
2. Next, you’ll need to enter your new credit card information. Be sure to include the card number, expiration date, and security code.
3. Finally, you’ll need to select a payment method. You can choose from monthly or yearly subscriptions. After you’ve made your selection, click the “Change your payment method” button to save your changes.
How to Change Credit Card on Spotify Mobile App
To change your credit card on the Spotify mobile app, open the app and go to the ‘Your account’ page.
From there, tap on the ‘Payment details’ section and then select ‘Change credit card’.
You will be prompted to enter your new credit card details. Once you have entered all the required information, tap on the ‘Update card’ button to save your changes.
Why You Should Change Your Credit Card On Spotify
If you’re a Spotify user, you might not know that you can actually change your payment method right from within the Spotify app.
Whether you’re on the desktop or mobile app, simply go to your account settings and select “Update Payment Method.” From there, you can enter all of your new credit card information.
It’s important to keep your payment method up-to-date for a few reasons.
First, if your card expires, you’ll need to update the information so that Spotify can continue billing you each month.
Second, if you spot any fraudulent charges on your card, you can quickly update your payment information and cancel the card before any more damage is done.
So if you need to change your payment method on Spotify, it’s easy to do right from within the app. Just go to your account settings and follow the prompts.
How to Change Your Payment Method on Spotify (Android, iOS, desktop)
You can change your payment method on Spotify in a few different ways, depending on whether you’re using the desktop app or the mobile app.
On the desktop app, you can go to your account page and click on the “Change your payment method” link.
On the mobile app, you can go to the “Spotify Premium” section and tap on the “Change your payment method” option.
You can use PayPal, a gift card, or a debit card to pay for Spotify. If you want to cancel your Spotify account, you can go to your account page and click on the “Cancel my subscription” link.
Common Mistakes When Changing Credit Card on Spotify
One common mistake people make when changing their credit card on Spotify is forgetting to update their billing information.
If you don’t update your billing information, Spotify will continue to charge your old card. Another mistake people make is forgetting to update their next billing date.
If you don’t update your next billing date, you may be charged twice for your next Spotify account. Lastly, people sometimes forget to update their playlists when they change their credit card.
This can cause problems if you have a lot of music on your Spotify account.
How to Add New Information or Update Existing Payment Method Data on your Spotify Premium Account
To add new payment information or update existing payment method data on your Spotify Premium account:
1. Go to www.spotify.com and sign in to your account.
2. Under “Account”, click “Change Payment Method”.
3. Enter your new payment details, including the card number, and click “Save”.
4. You can also update your payment information through the Spotify mobile app. To do this, open the app, tap “Home”, then “Premium” and finally “Update Payment Method”. Enter your new payment details here and tap “Save”.
In conclusion, to change your credit card on Spotify, simply follow the steps below. First, log into your account and click on the “Account” tab.
Next, click on the “Billing” option. Finally, enter your new credit card information and click on the “Update” button. That’s all there is to it!