Universal jumbo remote codes are a way to connect multiple devices to your TV or other devices. They can be used to control devices on your home network or to connect devices in other rooms of the house.
With universal remote codes, you can get all the functionality of a specific remote control device, without having to buy one.
Tabla de contenido
What Are Universal Remote Codes?
Many businesses have forgotten how to operate their computer systems. Many people don’t know how to use a remote control to change the settings of their laptops or even change the settings of their refrigerators. This lack of knowledge could lead to serious accidents and loss of money.
Jumbo Remote Codes can help business owners and individuals alike get back on track. These codes work with many computers, including laptops and refrigerators, so there is no need to learn multiple sets of codes. No matter what your home theater system may be, you need a remote to control it.
But which remote? The standard remote control, or the jumbo remote? There are a variety of jumbo remote codes available that make controlling your home theater system easier than ever. But which one is right for you?
What Are the Benefits of Using Universal Remote Codes?
They are also popular among home automation enthusiasts because they make it easy to add extra devices to an existing home’s system.
Tips for Maintaining a Universal Remote
If you’re like most people, you keep your remote in a prominent spot on the desk. But that doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice convenience.
In fact, there are a few simple tips you can follow to keep your universal remote in top condition. Here are some tips to keep your universal remote working like new:
– Make sure the battery is fully charged. This will help improve range and performance.
– Never store your remote in a damp environment. If you do, moisture may cause the battery to overheat and damage it.
– Never place your remote in direct sunlight or near heat sources such as a hot water heater or air conditioner. This will greatly lower vida útil de la batería and performance.
Universal Jumbo Remote Codes
- ADMIRAL TV CODES – 001,173
- AIWA TV CODES – 195,196
- AKAI TV CODES – 002
- AOC TV CODES – 009,014,132,156,175
- APEX TV CODES – 214
- AUDIOVOX TV CODES – 053
- CITIZEN TV CODES – 009,042,053,058,105,109,177
- CRAIG TV CODES – 042,053
- DAEWOO TV CODES – 018,019,042,058,082,085,097,100,126,127,130,138
- EMERSON TV CODES – 035,036,037,038,039,040,041,042,043,045,049,051,053
- FUJITSU TV CODES – 051,197
- FUNAI TV CODES – 042,051,053,155,189,198
- GE TV CODES – 015,022,031,044,052,054,055,087,092,103,107,125,164
- HITACHI TV CODES – 001,004,009,013,059,060,061,088,091,137,139,140,141,142,143,144
- HAIER TV CODES – 216,217
- JENSEN TV CODES – 004,009
- JVC TV CODES – 013,054,055,060,065,067,089
- LG TV CODES – 044,005,009,056,057,155,156,172
- MAGNAVOX TV CODES – 004,008,009,062,068,069,074,075,077,089
- MEMOREX TV CODES – 000,001,004,009,049,051,135
- MITSUBISHI TV CODES – 004,005,009,022,051,081,089,132,180
- NEC TV CODES – 003,004,005,009,010,085,089,095
- PANASONIC TV CODES – 003,051,055,062,070,148,170,171
- PHILIPS TV CODES – 062,068,069,074,075,077,086,087,089,163,183
- PIONEER TV CODES – 004,009,090,179,185
- PROSCAN TV CODES – 000,015,031,107
- QUASAR TV CODES – 003,054,055,062,070,148,170,171
- RCA TV CODES – 007,009,011,015,048,082,092,094,096,098,101,102,103,107,113
- SAMSUNG TV CODES – 004,005,009,015,104,105,106,109,172
- SANSUI TV CODES – 135,136
- SANYO TV CODES – 004,013,049,108,110,180,209
- SHARP TV CODES – 004,009,079,095,111,112,114,122,123,124,173
- SONY TV CODES – 002,006,071,128
- SYLVANIA TV CODES – 004,008,009,062,068,069,074,075,077,155,161,163,189,198
- TOSHIBA TV CODES – 013,049,089,105,109,117,118,120,159,178
- ZENITH TV CODES – 000,001,004,023,038,058,059,064,073,121,135,136
In conclusion,universal jumbo remote codes offer a variety of options for controlling devices, making it easier to keep your home management system organized and running smoothly.
By using these codes, you can easily change the settings on your devices, add or remove devices from the home network, and more.