Say goodbye to bad or corrupt MOV files because you are going to learn how to use one of the best windows MOV repair software to repair MOV video files by yourself and all you need are two things: Remo Repair MOV and a computer (can be either Windows or Mac).
I’m sure MOV looks familiar to you, well .mov is one of most popular video file formats widely used around the world and is supported by many video players. A .mov is a multimedia file format that contains videos, audio, texts, effects, 3D/2D animations and to make things more interesting, it uses MPEG-4 codec for compression which helps reduce the size of the video file.
There are different ways you can get a .mov file either by downloading or creating a .mov file.
Downloading a .mov file is easy and can be done via the internet or you can simply copy it from a friend while creating a .mov file can be done by recording video from your camera, camcorder or smartphone.
In a situation where you created the .mov file by capturing precious life moments maybe like a cool wave, your son’s or daughter’s first steps, birthday, wedding or an outdoor fun activity and after the moment has past and you go back to watch your video, one of the worst feelings you can experience is when that video refuses to play and gives an error like “my best wave ride.mov could not be opened or file format not supported” or it plays but stutters and hangs halfway through the video.
Well, now you need a MOV video repair solution and I recommend you to use Remo Repair MOV.
Table of Contents
Introducing Remo Repair MOV
Remo Repair MOV is a tool that helps you repair corrupted MOV files, damaged and unplayable MOV files. It was made by Remo software.
With this tool, you can repair the MOV videos you took with your camera, camcorder or smartphone which makes sure you don’t lose those precious irreplaceable moments in form of videos.
Remo Repair MOV has both a Windows and Mac versions so make sure you download the one that best fits your computer.
- Minimum of 1GB RAM
- 50MB free space
- Supported Windows Operating Systems: Remo Repair MOV will work on Windows XP, Vista, 2003 or 2008 server, Windows 7, 8 and 10.
- Supported Mac Operating Systems: From Mac OS X10.5 and above.
How Do .MOV files Get Corrupted
It’s always a good thing to know how MOV files get corrupted so you prevent it from happening and safeguard your MOV videos.
- Incomplete MOV file transfer from one device to another
- Interrupted file transfer may be due to a power outage, low battery or accidental removal of USB cable.
- Using a bad video recovery software
- Converting a particular .mov files multiple times
- MOV file header corruption
- Virus attacks can render the .mov file useless or change the file format.
Unique Remo Repair MOV Features
The main Remo Repair MOV feature is to repair damaged MOV files, but it has other features like;
- Repair MOV videos recorded with iPhones and GoPro cameras.
- You can repair .mov video files stored on your storage drive (internal or external hard disk drives, flash drives, memory cards etc).
- You can repair the codec of a .mov file.
- Freedom to output your repaired MOV video to another folder of your choice.
- Remo Repair MOV supports both MOV and MP4 video repairs.
How to Repair MOV file using Remo Repair MOV
To repair damaged MOV files can be done in these 3 simple steps.
Step 1: Download Remo Repair MOV software, Install and Launch Software.
Step 2: Select the healthy MOV (this should be a working MOV video file). Select the damaged, corrupt MOV file you want to repair.
Step 3: Click on Repair to start repairing your MOV file. Preview and save your repaired MOV video.
If you are looking for a quick solution or quick way of repairing mov files, then Remo Repair MOV is your best option.