Seedr torrent downloading makes life easier and better because you get faster download speed using Internet Download Manager(IDM) and you are not restricted to torrent problems like number of seeders, leechers and peers. I will show you how to use Seedr for free effectively without having to pay premium.
Torrents are still very much alive even with the attempted killing of Kickasstorrents. Other torrents sites have surfaced and easily taken their place, we have torrent sites like http://1337x.to/ which is very good and that’s what i use now.
How to Use Seedr Free and Effectively
- Remember your file limit is 2GB, so you are restricted to downloading torrents below 2GB file size and that’s a good thing
- You focus on Movies, TV Series, Even some PC Softwares all below 2GB
- You download a torrent, after downloading the torrent, delete it from your Seed.r account to get your free 2GB back
- Repeat the above method and you can downloading well over 20GB+ of torrent files all below the 2GB file size but because you keep deleting your already downloaded torrent, your 2GB refreshes giving you more room to download other torrents without any limit!
Using Seedr to Download Torrents with IDM
- Go to Seedr Website
- Register a free account and get 2GB Free File Storage
- Go to 1337x.to or any torrent site of your choice
- Browse for the torrent you want to download
- To download the torrent with IDM, you have 3 options:
- Copy Torrent Magnet Link
- Download .torrent file and upload
- Use Seedr Ultra which is PREMIUM!
- Torrent file downloads to Seedr cloud servers and is ready for download, you can download with Internet Download Manager(IDM) or any other download manager of your choice, you can even download with your browser
- Start the IDM Download
My Final Thoughts
Seedr is a very good free service for downloading torrents with IDM. The free tier package gives you very fast download speed, has resume support and you can download more than one torrent at a time.