Learn 3 Ways You Can Play Android Games on PC using Airmore, Bluestacks & GenyMotion. This guide is based on my personal experience and opinion.
When you’ve fed up with playing your video games on your small Android display screen, here are solutions for you. On this post, we determine three ways to play Android games on PC, in an effort to freely enjoy playing on a much bigger screen.
Three method to Play Android Games on PC
- AirMore – Wireless way
- BlueStacks – Handy method
- GenyMotion – Good means
Play Android Games on PC with AirMore
AirMore is an extremely popular wireless mobile application for customers to manage their Android devices. Particularly for Android game players, they will take advantage of it to play video games on a Mac or Windows screen if their device is running Android 5.0 and above. It’s consumer-friendly and you’ll set it up at short time.
- Download this program from Google Play and install it on your phone.
- Head over to AirMore website after which click on “Launch AirMore Web to Connect”.
- Scan the QR code with your mobile to establish connection between your phone and this app.
- Once connected, click on “Reflector” icon on the main interface. A notification box will pop up on each your phone and pc screen respectively.
- Click on “START NOW” on your mobile and then this app will begin to mirror any content displayed in your mobile screen to your PC in real time.
In this way, you can enjoy playing Android video games on PC with AirMore. So long as the Wi-Fi network is secure and smooth, this software will make your experience perfect.
Play Android Games on PC with BlueStacks
BlueStacks is a hands-down Android emulator, which offers users a collection of functions like capability to obtain video games and allowing cloud connection. Though it is a free emulator for Android developers to test their Android applications, we will make full use of it only for the sake of fun .
- Head to BlueStacks.com to download this app player and install it.
- Launch this app in your PC and you’ll be prompted to make App Store available and to supply your Google details for the first time.
- Find the upper right corner of this program after which you will notice the search bar. Search for the game applications and install them.
- Click on “My Apps” tab, run the game and simply play your favored Android games on the large screen.
Play Android Games on PC with GenyMotion
GenyMotion is another popular Android emulator accessible in the market. This program is impressive with its speed and options. It lets you drag-drop installation of games and play them on a big screen.
- First you need to visit the app web site to sign up for an account.
- Subsequent head over to the download web page to download this app.
- Once put in, you must sign in with your registered account.
- On the first run, you will be prompt to add your Android device and obtain a version suiting your device.
- Once successfully downloaded and deployed, you can click on the “Play” button to start out the emulator. Just like all Android phones, the first boot up will run via the setup.
- After it’s ready, you can use Windows explorer to browse the Android app location. Drag and drop the game APK file onto the GenyMotion window for transferring. As soon as completed, you’ll be able to start to play Android games on PC at ease.
AirMore is designed for any Android users and it is vitally straightforward to make use of. With Reflector, so long as the Android video games might be performed in your mobile, you’ll be able to play them on your Windows PC or Mac. By comparison, BlueStacks and GenyMotion are more aimed at Android developers, due to this fact it’s way more sophisticated to operate for a lot of casual users. Though the efficiency and expertise that the real hardware supplies will at all times be higher than these emulators, the above options on the right way to play Android video games on PC nonetheless give us a risk to experience Android video games on a bigger screen.