It is finally here! FIFA 16 Ultimate team for Android users, i personally know alot of guys would be overjoyed to play FIFA 16 Ultimate Team. It was announced some months ago, we waited and here we are, i’m also happy and eager to play this game, i didn’t really play FIFA 15 Ultimate Team, i just installed it, played like half a match and quit, uninstalled the game. I am a FIFA fan, well on PC and Consoles but not relatively on Android OS, you can say that I’ve grown tired of playing FIFA everywhere, on every platform. It’s a good thing on the developer’s part, making the FIFA game franchise available to everyone irrespective of the platform you belong – PC, Console, Android, iOS, Java, Symbian but i’m not so sure about Windows OS. It’s really amazing and hard to provide a game as versatile as FIFA, porting it to different platforms to work for different devices across the world, is really wonderful.
Today is a good day, we welcome FIFA 16 Ultimate Team into our lives. FIFA 16 Ultimate Edition comes with console-like graphics which is awesome, it means more graphics! FIFA 16 Ultimate Team is better, faster than it’s predecessor. It comes with new features like;
- All New Engine
- Better Skill Moves, Smarter CPU/Teammates, More exciting goals, more responsive controls and better animation to make it seem reality
- Enhanced Hybrid Controls
- Let’s you control the ball with gestures and buttons
- Build and Manage your Ultimate Team
- You can choose your players from over 10,000 Players and from over 500 Licensed teams
- Real Life Football
- To make it more realistic, after creating your Ultimate Team, you can battle other players in real leagues around the World and you can also re-create challenges from real-life events too.
- Player Exchange
- Now, you can get rid of unwanted players and get rewards as you do so.
- Highly detailed Soccer game of Superior Quality
- New Goal Celebrations
FIFA 16 Ultimate Team works only on Motorola Nexus 6, HTC Nexus 9, HTC M8, Asus Nexus 7 2nd Gen, Samsung Galaxy S6, Samsung Galaxy S6 edge, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy Alpha, Samsung Galaxy Note Edge, Sony Ericsson Xperia Z2 Tablet, Sony Ericsson Xperia Z3, Samsung Galaxy S4, HTC Nexus 4, LG G2 and basically any device with above 2GB RAM. 1GB RAM devices can also play but the performance won’t be optimal.
FIFA 16 Ultimate Team file size is 1.4GB.