Here are ten Reasons You Need a Laptop Upgrade. Every laptop has its own expiry date, same thing applies the every component found inside a laptop. You don’t a sign from heaven telling you it’s time to change or perform a Laptop Upgrade.
There are some signs which you should look out for to know if it’s time to upgrade your laptop. Sometimes, your laptop itself gives you signs that’s it time to either give it an upgrade or totally change it.
Ten Reasons You Need a Laptop Upgrade
- Long Laptop Boot Up Time: This is the overall time from when you turn on your laptop to when it reaches optimal performance. If your laptop takes more than 5 minutes to boot up, you need to upgrade your laptop.
- Softwares are slow to open and it hangs during operation
- Some Games can’t play on your laptop, others lag i.e they are not as fast as it should be.
- Lesser screen graphics
- Bad screen resolution
- Overall System Performance is Low
- Takes a long time to transfer files i.e slow speed when you copy files
- Your Laptop overheats when running a heavy software like Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw etc or when playing games
- Insufficient Hard Disk Drive space i.e you have a small Hard Disk Drive (HDD)
- Poor battery life