In this article, we’ll list all of the GE universal remote codes for Samsung TVs, along with how to set them up. If you’re like most people, you use your TV’s built-in universal remote to control the volume, channels, and other basic functions. But if you have a Samsung TV, there are a few extra codes that you need to know in order to get the most out of your TV.
Table of Contents
- What is a Universal Remote?
- The Benefits of Using a Universal Remote
- The Hidden Secret to Using Universal Remote Codes
- How to Program GE Universal Remote Codes for Samsung Tv
- The Best Ways to Use Universal Remotes with Samsung TVs
- How to Diagnose and Repair a Samsung TV with Universal Remote Code
- GE Universal Remote Codes for Samsung Tv
What is a Universal Remote?
A universal remote is a device that controls various aspects of a TV from across the room. They are often used by people who own more than one television. Universal remotes allow viewers to change channels, volume, and other settings without having to go to each individual TV.
The Benefits of Using a Universal Remote
Universal remotes are a great way to simplify your viewing experience when watching television. They allow you to control all of your devices with just one remote. This can save you time and hassle.
Additionally, universal remotes can be helpful if you have a large collection of devices. They offer easy access to all of your devices regardless of where they are located. Lastly, universal remotes can be helpful if you have multiple TV sets.
The Hidden Secret to Using Universal Remote Codes
In order to use universal remote codes, you first need to determine the manufacturer and model of the TV that you want to control. Once you know this information, you can find the corresponding universal remote code.
There are a few different ways to find the universal remote code for your TV. You can either search online for articles like this or look in the owner’s manual. Once you have the universal remote code, all you need to do is enter it into your TV’s built-in TV menu.
How to Program GE Universal Remote Codes for Samsung Tv
If you own a Samsung television and have a GE universal remote control, you can use the remote’s codes to control your television. The codes for most Samsung televisions are generally “0000” or “1000”.
To learn how to program your GE universal remote control to work with your Samsung television, follow these steps:
1. Open the universal remote’s programming guide.
2. Look for a section titled “Samsung Television Codes.”
3. The codes for your Samsung television are listed there.
4. Turn on your television and press the “Channel Up” button on your remote control.
8. Enter the code for your Samsung television and press the “Learn” button.
9. Repeat the above steps for all other channels on your Samsung television.
The Best Ways to Use Universal Remotes with Samsung TVs
With so many different types of Samsung TVs available on the market, it can be difficult to know which remote is best suited for each. Universal remotes are an excellent way to simplify your TV-viewing experience by allowing you to use the same remote to control all your Samsung TVs. Here are some tips for using universal remotes with Samsung TVs:
1. Make sure that the Samsung TV has a compatible remote. This can be found on the back of your TV. If you have an older Samsung TV, check the remote compatibility list to see if your model is compatible.
2. Set up all of your remotes with your TV. Select the correct model number from your remote control. Hold down the button for the current model number and then press the group button to select a new one.
3. Use only one remote at a time. Samsung TVs do not support the control of multiple devices with a single remote.
4. Some Samsung TVs have an option to allow universal remotes to work on them. See your user manual for instructions on how to set this up.
5. If you are still having trouble, check that your remote is working and that none of the batteries in the remote are dead.
How to Diagnose and Repair a Samsung TV with Universal Remote Code
If you’re having trouble with your Samsung TV, there are a few things you can do to try and fix the problem. First, make sure that the TV is properly connected to the power outlet and the cable box. Next, check that all of your cables are plugged in correctly.
If you still have problems, you may need to try and use a universal remote code to fix the issue. If you need to find a universal remote code to fix such diagnoses, go to the following website: http://www.remote-control-guide.com/universal_remote_codes.
GE Universal Remote Codes for Samsung Tv
If you want to use your GE universal remote to control your Samsung TV, there are a few codes you’ll need to know. Here are the codes for some of the most common Samsung TVs:
1. For models starting with ‘K’ (2017 & 2018):
0050-0059 ( Front )
0061-0069 ( Rear )
2. For models starting with ‘F’ (2016) and ‘G’ (2017) 0050-0059
3. For models starting with ‘H’ (2015 & 2016) and ‘J’ (2017) 0050-0059
4. For models starting with ‘I’ (2016) and ‘J’ (2017) 0050-0059
5. For models starting with ‘K’ (2018 & 2019) 0050-0069
Notes : These codes are designed for the Samsung TV only. They will not work with a non Samsung TV.
In conclusion, if you have a Samsung TV and want to control it with the GE Universal Remote, here are the basic code connectors for you: 0-0-0-0-0. Ensure you read the article properly to be able to use them.