GE Universal Remote Codes (2022)
If you’re one of the millions of people who own a Universal Remote and want to know about GE universal remote codes, then you are at the right place.
But what are they? And how can you use them to your advantage? In this article, we’ll list common GE Universal Remote codes and answer other important Faqs.
GE Universal Remote Models
The GE Universal Remote is one of the most popular and versatile remotes on the market. With over 100 models to choose from, there is a remote for everyone.
Whether you are looking for an IR model for use with flat-screen TVs or an RF model for use with older televisions, there is a GE Universal Remote model to fit your needs.
GE Universal Remote Codes: How to Use Them
If you have a GE Universal Remote, you can use codes to control devices in your home. This can be a great way to simplify your life and make tasks easier. Here are some tips on how to use GE Universal Remote codes:
1. Learn the codes for the devices you want to control.
2. Press and hold the code for the device you want to control until the light turns green.
3. Release the code when the light turns off.
4. Enter the code for the device you want to control.
5. Press and hold the code for the device you want to control until the light turns green.
6. Release the code when the light turns off.
How to Program GE Universal Remote for Your HDTV or Audio Device
Looking to control your HDTV or audio device with your GE universal remote? Here are the steps!
1. Download the GE universal remote app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
2. After downloading and installing the app, open it and sign in.
3. In the main menu, click on “Devices.”
4. Under “Universal Remotes,” click on “Add a new device.”
5. Select the device you want to control.
6. In the “Device Type” dropdown, select “GE Universal Remote Control.”
7. For “Select a Device,” select the device you want to connect your remote to.
8. Under “Next Step,” click on “Next.”
9. Select the “Allow” option.
10. You will be prompted to pair your device with your universal remote, click on “Allow.”
11. Your device is now paired with the universal remote.
Pros and Cons of Using GE Universal Remote Codes
There are pros and cons to using universal remote codes. On the plus side, using universal remote codes can save you time because you don’t have to remember multiple codes for different brands of TVs, appliances, and so on.
However, if you’re not careful, using universal remote codes could also lead to accidentally changing your settings or even causing a fire. So be sure to read the instructions carefully before trying out a new code!
GE Universal Remote Codes: Limitations
No matter what brand or type of universal remote you own, there are certain codes that will work with it. However, not all brands and types of remotes are compatible with all devices. In this article we will explore the limitations of different GE universal remote models.
GE Universal Remote Codes
- AOC-0004, 0005, 0009, 0014, 0156, 0175, 0187
- Apex-0214, 0216, 0215, 0401
- Electroband-0002, 0014
- Hitachi-0088, 0059, 0142, 0060, 0072, 0004, 0009, 0091, 0001, 0012, 0061, 0137, 0139, 0141, 0179, 0227
- Hisense-0073, 0182, 0216
- JCPenney-0031, 0004, 0005, 0009, 0105, 0107, 0109, 0054, 0000, 0087, 0008, 0012, 0015, 0022, 0030, 0052
- Jensen-0004, 0009, 0133
- JVC-0060, 0026, 0197, 0069, 0247, 0923, 0012, 0065, 0067, 0141
- LG-0004, 0050, 0009, 0005, 0227, 0338, 0012, 0057, 0080, 0156
- Mitsubishi-0005, 0151, 0051, 0004, 0009, 0254, 0022, 0141, 0180
- Samsung-0105, 0077, 0076, 0109, 0007, 0009, 0004, 0005, 0085, 0172, 0942, 0358, 0012, 0015, 0080, 0104, 0106
- Sony-0128, 0013, 0002, 0071, 0380
In conclusion, the GE Universal Remote Codes are a great way to simplify TV watching. By knowing the codes, you can skip commercials and tune into your favorite shows without having to fumble through the buttons.
So if you’re looking for ways to cut down on your TV-watching time, then learning the GE Universal Remote Codes is a great place to start.