Buying and selling e-currencies is almost now a day-to-day activity for everyone. Funds from financial electronic companies like PayPal are usually the most dangerous to buy or sell, especially if you do not know any legit PayPal exchangers in Nigeria.
The PayPal currency is largely one of the most used and efficient electronic currencies. It is used by many people especially here in Nigeria. Mostly not just because of the company’s high reputation, but because it supports usage from different countries in the world, unlike other e-currencies.
PayPal gives its users the ability to connect directly and buy or sell through any channel. This is one of the reasons why it is the most used and exchanged currency.
Meanwhile, many people still fall victim to fraud exchangers who lure currency holders to sell their funds in return for nothing or return for a little lesser rate.
Although, many people believe that in the currency exchange business, it is only normal to fall into the hands of supposed scammers, or illegitimate exchange companies. But you do not have to be a victim of currency exchange fraud if you are aware of some of the most legitimate PayPal exchangers in Nigeria.
- Features possessed by all Legitimate PayPal exchangers?
- PayPal exchangers in Nigeria
- PayPal Exchangers in Nigeria – FAQS
Features possessed by all Legitimate PayPal exchangers?
There are many currency exchange companies in Nigeria that preach and advertise about making the profitable exchange of PayPal funds online. But not all of them are real, most of them are fraud-related exchangers, who would either find ways to get enough data to hack and infiltrate your PayPal account or jeopardize it.
But for real-time PayPal exchangers in Nigeria, here are some of the features they must possess.
- An online presence or Website.
- A contact.
- An office.
- Exchange speed.
- Involvement in other e-currencies
- Trackable online review.
PayPal exchangers in Nigeria
The PayPal exchangers in Nigeria were few at the beginning of the PayPal influx into Nigeria, but now many PayPal vendors claim to all be legitimate. But for the best list, here are the few that are both legitimate and fast.
NGE (Nigeria Gold Exchange).
1. Instant Exchanger
Instant exchange is a Nigerian PayPal exchange company that supports and allows the exchange of PayPal funds with other currencies. The instant exchanger is one of the fastest local exchangers online with a welcoming and very interactive webpage.
Although they are not as popular as the others, they offer a wide range of features that qualifies them as one of the fastest PayPal exchangers in Nigeria. The website is made such that one can easily exchange whatever supported currency on the home page after logging in.
- The website is available on the Apple Store, and Google plays store.
- The currency exchange can be accessed through Telegram or WhatsApp.
- The is a meet in person tab available on the website if you wish to visit their office.
- They have great customer service.
This is one of the most popular, if not the most known online currency exchanger in Nigeria and even in West Africa. Patricia is a multi-million Naira company that sits right at the top of the table of PayPal exchangers in Nigeria.
If there is one company with the highest authenticity percentage amongst all the PayPal exchangers in Nigeria, it’s Patricia. They are well-grounded, especially in cryptocurrencies, but they also provide the same level of authenticity and efficiency for other currencies like PayPal.
The Patricia exchange company has a standard professional that is built with the inclusion of the customers at hand. They also have a wide range of brand influencers to their name, which helps support and prove their originality, effectiveness, and speed in exchanger PayPal funds.
- They have an interesting newsletter tab at the bottom of the website that helps provide new information and exchange benefits to their customer’s inboxes.
- The website has a high domain score that confirms its use by many Africans.
- It can be downloaded on the Google play store and Apple store.
- They provide a range of many learning opportunities for any trader or currency exchanger on the website such as the blog and learning portal.
4. Instant Gold
With a rather less professional website, Instant Gold still stands as one of the most reliable PayPal exchangers in Nigeria, although the company is not very popular and has less important Domain authority. But that can be held to their advertising body.
Regardless, they are very genuine and fast with their currency exchange, especially with currencies like PayPal. The website is built such that it allows a full overview to all visitors, regardless of their sign-up status on the website.
The website will only require a sign-up prompt when an exchange action is to be taken. They are built as an open platform. That is why they always have their buying and selling prices displayed on the website. Lastly, with Instant Gold Nigeria, you get a lesser range of currency, but a very good exchange experience for the available websites.
- Perfect Money
- The website is very simple and less complex to use.
- They have a financially high referral program that makes initial customers also earn commissions.
- Their offices are situated in Ibadan and Lagos, which makes it very easy for physical complaints or inquiries.
- They have been in existence for over ten years.
5. Snappy Exchange
Snappy Exchange is a Nigerian online currency exchange company that operates in the local web space, but with a high review and comments from initial users that show that they are very fast.
They have a high percentage of social media presence. They have media accounts and pages on all four basic and thriving social media applications like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
Also, their presence on applications like WhatsApp makes any exchange experience with them to be quick and somewhat friendly. Meanwhile, another nugget that makes them eligible as one of the genuine PayPal exchangers in Nigeria, is their enormous customer care labour force, which works around the clock to ensure that any possible issues from exchange operations are cleared off easily.
- Binance BTC
- Their website is very engaging and user-friendly.
- There is the availability of newsletter registration on the webpage for customers or mere visitors to get new information about the rates of any currency.
- They have one click away from the customer care dial line on the website.
- They have monthly gift boxes that are available for any new and old customer.
6. NGE (Nigeria Gold Exchange)
NGE otherwise known as Nigerian Gold Exchange is a fairly popular online currency exchanging company with many currency exchange opportunities that are not regularly provided by other PayPal exchangers in Nigeria.
The company is based in Port Harcourt in Nigeria, with an online presence on social media websites like Facebook and Instagram.
One of their best benefits is that they offer every user an affiliate opportunity, where you can earn from whatever exchange is made from your referred user.
- Perfect Money
- They have a very simple website home page, that makes it easy for navigation by new customers.
- Their website provides some unusual currencies that cannot be found on most PayPal exchangers.
- They have a local office that makes it easy for physical complaints or inquiries.
- They have a homepage exchange tab that takes less than minutes to exchange any currency.
PayPal Exchangers in Nigeria – FAQS
Just like any other online business, exchanging PayPal funds can be very dangerous. This is why even after reading this blog you might still have certain questions to ask.
Here are a few FAQS about the PayPal exchangers in Nigeria.
Is there any alternative to the mentioned PayPal exchangers?
Yes, many other PayPal exchangers can provide either of the two main features which are authenticity and speed of exchange.
But not all of them can provide both features like the cited PayPal exchangers in Nigeria that are in this blog.
How to know if a PayPal exchanger is legit?
You can never be too sure if a PayPal exchanger is legit, but one of the practical ways to know is to check out their online social media pages, check if they have a physical office, check if they have sponsored ambassadors, also check if they have reviews on major review websites.
When is the right time to exchange PayPal funds?
Anytime can be the right time to exchange a PayPal fund. But the best thing to do to have the best rate and best experience is to subscribe to a newsletter of any of the websites. So that new information regarding the rates, speed, or problems of PayPal can be delivered to your inbox.
The most trusted PayPal exchanger is Paularo LLC, he started Paularo LLC to help freelancers and online business owners to receive PayPal and convert PayPal to Naira which would be sent directly to their bank account.
You can reach out to him on WhatsApp at +2347037388310
There is no expert in choosing the best PayPal exchangers in Nigeria, but everyone is capable of avoiding being duped by online fraudsters. Hence be more vigilant and try one or more of the websites to see which one fits your exchange needs, because they are all 100% legit and fast.