WordPress SEO Tutorial gives you clarity on what exactly you should be doing to make your WordPress website or blog rank faster in Google Search and other relevant searches.
I guess it’s about time I talked more critically on a fascinating and expansion topic which is SEO is here with me to give sort of a definition of WordPress SEO.
It’s a bit crude, but it’s simple enough for everyone to understand, must especially the WordPress SEO beginners.
Let me start by giving you a crude example of how Google SEO works.
Google has developed automatic algorithms that rank your site. They send out what are called “spiders” to “crawl” your site and check it for over 100 indicators that determine whether your site is valuable or useless. These indicators include things like backlinks, domain age, traffic, fresh content, etc.
With WordPress SEO Tutorial you learn that SEO is the art of making sure those spiders are happy with what they find. It is an extremely complex field that is continuously changing, but in all that chaos there are a few constants that have remained true since the beginning. I’ll talk about those here.
There are some conditions you need to fulfill before you can setup SEO on your blog or website:
- Get Your Domain Name
- Get one of the best hosting plans on Bluehost and pay N1,000 or $2.95 per month on quality web hosting.
- Original and Unique content
- Have few Backlinks by commenting on other blogs
- You need to have a Responsive and Optimized Theme
Awesome Content – Siteground vs Hostgator: Who has the Best Web Hosting in 2019?
WordPress SEO Tutorial for New Bloggers
- Login to your WordPress Dashboard
- Go to Plugins – Add New Plugin
- Search for “Yoast SEO” and Click “Install Now“
- After installing, Activate the Plugin
- Congratulations! You know have SEO in your blog or website.
- For every article you write, insert a keyword or keyphrase you want to rank for and make sure you pass all the SEO requirements such as Alt image, H2 headings, links and so on.
More Awesome Contents
- DomainKing.NG Web Hosting: Is it any Good for Hosting your Blog?
- How To Pick the Best Domain Names for Your Blog (Updated 2019)
- How to Become a Tech Blogger in Nigeria
- Use Google Nigeria Search in Pidgin, Yoruba, Igbo & Hausa
- Advertise on Nairatips (Google Analytics Report for November 2018)
- How to Get $10 DigitalOcean Free VPS Hosting for 1 month
SEO is a vast area and always need to stay updated with the new changes, but there are some few constants regarding WordPress SEO Tutorial to make you stay relevant and up to date.