I’m sure you have seen DRM somewhere before but you can’t just remember where. Before writing this review on Tuneskit DRM Audio Converter for Mac, we had to do some research on DRM, why it’s important and what tuneskit’s software does to make it worth your while. Stay tuned!
So we are going to start off a little bit technical because we just conducted a research on DRM and we would like to share what we found with you saving you time and effort. If you read this review article to the end, you should be able to tell what DRM is, how to convert it and how to remove it using Tuneskit DRM Audio Converter for Mac.
Table of Contents
- What is DRM?
- Main Purpose of this Review
- Introducing Tuneskit DRM Audio Converter for Mac
- Tuneskit DRM Audio Converter System Requirements
- Tuneskit DRM Audio Converter FREE TRIAL GIVEAWAY
- Powerful Features of Tuneskit DRM Audio Converter for Mac
What is DRM?
DRM stands for “Digital Rights Management” and its primary use is to restrict the use of copyrighted works and properties by “shady” guys.
- DRM is used to protect digital content like music, games, videos, books, software etc. from illegal distribution.
Do you have a genuine interest in DRM? Read more on Wikipedia.
Main Purpose of this Review
To understand the main purpose of this review, we are going to be asking and answering 3 hard questions;
- What is the main purpose of this review? To be able to remove DRM copy protection from Audio files.
- Why do we need to remove DRM copy protection from audio files? Because we can’t play DRM protected audio files on Android and Windows phone.
- And this is a problem because? Audio files from iTunes, Apple music, audio books and pretty much any music platform where the song has to be purchased. You can only play that song if you access that account that purchased it but you can’t play them on other devices.
We have a problem now and every problem needs a solution.
Introducing Tuneskit DRM Audio Converter for Mac
Tuneskit DRM Audio Converter Mac is the solution to your Audio DRM problems. Using Tuneskit DRM Audio Converter for Mac, you can remove DRM from iTunes and Apple Music. It doesn’t end here, after removing DRM protection from iTunes, Apple Music, you can convert the files to any popular audio file formats like .mp3, .wav etc.
So you have two options when you use Tuneskit DRM Audio Converter Mac:
- Remove DRM from iTunes, Apple Music, Audiobooks etc.
- Convert DRM audio files to more acceptable audio file formats.
Tuneskit DRM Audio Converter System Requirements
Tuneskit DRM Audio Converter runs well on all Macintosh computers but to be extra sure, we chose to include a little snippet of what your Macintosh system should have to be able to run this DRM removal software effectively.
- Processor: 1 GHz Intel processor or above
- RAM: 256MB RAM or higher
- Monitor: 1024 x 768 screen resolution or higher
- iTunes Version: iTunes version 12.7 or lower but version 188.8.131.52 is not supported.
- Supported Operating System: Mac OS X 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12 Sierra and the latest 10.13 High Sierra
- Supported Input Formats: iTunes M4P, Apple Music, Audible AA, AAX, iTunes M4B, M4A
- Supported Output Formats: MP3, WAV, AAC, FLAC, M4A, M4B
Tuneskit DRM Audio Converter FREE TRIAL GIVEAWAY
Get access to all features when you download this free trial giveaway setup.
DOWNLOAD LINK – iTunes DRM Audio Converter for Mac Free
Powerful Features of Tuneskit DRM Audio Converter for Mac
The powerful features of Tuneskit DRM Audio Converter for Mac include:
1. One-stop DRM audio tool to remove DRM copy protection from Apple Music, iTunes M4P and Audiobooks.
All you need is a free copy of Tuneskit DRM Audio Converter to help you remove DRM from iTunes, Apple Music, Audiobooks, Audible and so on. Ever heard of the reference, “One-stop shop”? Well, this is one-stop shop when it comes to free DRM removal tools.
Removing DRM copy protection from iTunes songs would enable you to convert and play your favourite songs on other players and devices such as Android and Windows phone.
2. Convert all non-DRM and common Audio files to other formats
Tuneskit DRM Audio Converter makes the conversion from DRM to non-DRM formats easy and very effective. Conversion is done very fast while also maintaining audio quality. This DRM removal tool converts DRM files to popular audio formats like MP3, WAV, FLAC.
3. Convert DRM-ED Audios to MP3, AAC, WAV, M4V, M4B, and FLAC.
Tuneskit DRM Audio Converter converts DRM-ED Audios like iTunes M4P, Apple Music, Audible AA, AAX, iTunes M4B, M4A to popular widely accepted formats like MP3, AAC, WAV, M4V, M4B, and FLAC.
4. Customize audio settings and split large audio into small segments.
Another incredible feature of the Tuneskit DRM Audio Converter is the ability to edit audio files, customizing them, adding your own personality, rhythm and making the music yours.
You have the power to edit audio files such as changing the speed, volume, pitch, codec, starting and ending point and so much more. You can also cut audio files too to extract your favourite chorus or verse in a song.
Tuneskit DRM Audio Converter for Mac is a complete audio solution that easily coverts DRM-ed audios like iTunes songs, Apple Music to common, popular, widely accepted audio formats like MP3 and WAV.