If you’re having trouble with your Samsung TV remote pairing code, there is a code that you can use. To find the code, press the Menu button on your TV and go to Settings.
Then, scroll down to Remote and enter the code into the box that appears.
If you’re still having trouble pairing your TV and remote, please call Samsung customer service at 1-800-SAMSUNG.
What Are the Different Types of Samsung TV Remotes?
There are many types of Samsung TV remotes, and each has its own unique features. If you’re not sure which remote to buy or need help finding the right one for your TV, read on for a look at some of the most popular models.
– Standard remote: This is the default Samsung TV remote, and it’s used to control all basic functions.
– Smart remote This is the Samsung TV remote that comes with the optional Smart Hub. It has a microphone built in so you can use voice commands to control your TV.
– Voice remote This is the Samsung TV remote that comes with the optional voice recognition technology. It has a microphone built-in and can be used to control your TV hands-free.
How To Pair a Samsung TV With the Remote
Setting up a Samsung TV with a remote can be a little daunting if you’re not familiar with the process. Here are five tips to get you started.
1. Decide what type of Samsung TV you have. There are different models with different features, so make sure to read the instructions that come with your TV.
2. Look for the Samsung TV code found on the back of your TV. This code is unique to your TV and should be included in the instructions that came with it.
3. If your TV does not have a code, search for the Samsung TV model number on Samsung. com.
4. Enter the Samsung TV code and press Enter.
5. On the next screen, click on the “set up menu” button.
6. Under “TV features,” click on “setup network.”
7. Choose the appropriate network for your TV from the menu that opens.
8. When prompted, enter the Samsung TV code and click on “set up.”
9. If necessary, confirm your TV’s settings one more time before you can start using it.
10. Your TV is now ready to use.
How to Connect Your Samsung TV to a Wireless Network
If you have a wireless network at home, follow these steps to connect your Samsung TV to it.
1. From the Home menu, choose “Settings.”
2. Select “Network” from the menu that opens.
3. Select “Wired or wireless network setup.”
4. Select “add a network.”
5. Enter your network’s password and select OK to connect to it.
6. If you want to connect to another network, follow steps 3 and 4 above.
7. Once you have connected to your network, you can return to the Home menu by choosing “back.
How to Pair Samsung TV Remote with Smartphone or Tablet
Looking for a way to control your Samsung TV without having to get up off the couch? A smartphone or tablet can be used as a remote control. Here are four ways to pair your Samsung TV and mobile device.
1) Point your smartphone or tablet camera at the IR blaster on the back of the Samsung TV and snap a picture. The app installed on your device will then recognize the Samsung TV and allow you to control it using the pictures you took as a guide.
2) You can also use the My Samsung TV app on your device to pair with the Samsung TV.
3) If you have a newer Apple device with the latest operating system (iOS 8 or higher), you can use the built-in AirPlay feature to stream video from your smartphone to the Samsung TV.
4) If you have a Samsung smartphone with Android 4.2 or later installed, download the Smart View app from the Google Play Store and launch it on your device. It will allow you to control the Samsung TV using its IR remote.
5) If you have a Samsung Galaxy S7 or later, you can use the Smart Remote app to control the Samsung TV.
Tips and Tricks on How to Get the Most Out of Your Samsung Smart TVs
If you’re a Samsung smart TV owner, there are plenty of ways to get the most out of your device. Here are five tips:
1. Use the Smart Hub to control your entertainment options. This one-stop shop includes apps for streaming content, downloading movies and TV shows, and accessing your photos and music.
2. Use voice commands to control your TV’s functions. If you have a Samsung smart TV, it has voice commands that you can use to control your TV. Try saying “Hi-Fi” or “Netflix” to access the apps on your smart TV.
3. Turn on the Parental Control feature. This option gives you full control over what your kids can watch and when they can watch it. You can also block certain shows and movies, or allow streaming services like Netflix to be accessible by anyone in the house.
4. Check your network settings. You can set up a wireless network, or use the cable to connect your TV to a network. If you have a smart TV, try connecting to the same network as your router (or using the Ethernet port).
How To Pair Your Samsung TV Remote With the Help of a Code
If you’re having trouble pairing your Samsung TV remote with the device, or if you want to keep your existing remote and add new features, try using a code. Here’s how: 1. Turn on the TV and the Samsung device.
2. On the Samsung device, open the Settings app.
3. Under “Remote,” tap “Add New Remote.”
4. Enter the 12-digit code that came with your TV remote.
5. Enter the code again on the TV. If you’ve entered an incorrect code 3 times, your device will automatically switch to a different code. You can change your default remote for the Samsung device from the device’s settings screen.
Codes Function Codes After Samsung TV Remote Pairing Code
1. 4 digit:
0019, 0618, 0644 , 0056
0060, 0587 , 0037, 0178
0030, 0556, 0009, 0702
0774, 0093, 0217, 0448
0747, 0482, 0370
4 digit universal remote:
0587, 0178, 0093, 0060, 0030, 0019, 0056
2. 4 digit GE universal remote:
0105, 007, 70076, 0109
0007, 0009, 0004, 0005
0085, 0172, 0942, 0358
0012, 0015, 0080, 0104, 0106
3. 4 digit RCA universal remote:
1004, 1009, 1012, 1013,
1014, 1015, 1025, 1046,
1056,1065, 1069, 1078,
1083, 1102, 1103, 1104
4. 5 digit RCA universal remote:
10812, 10054, 10060, 10702
10178, 10030, 10056, 10650
10766, 10814, 11060
In conclusion, if you have a Samsung TV and want to use the remote to control it, make sure you know the pairing code. This code is usually printed on the back of the TV or on a sticker near the power cord.
Once you have entered the pairing code, press the button on the TV remote corresponding to the input you want to use.