Do you feel upset that you have a lot of cloud drives to manage? Now Each of us has several cloud storage accounts like Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, etc. If you have a free cloud management tool to move files from one cloud drive to another, and its interface is well designed and easy to understand.
You will scream! Yes, our best cloud management tool MultCloud can help you save a lot of time and energy. MultCloud is developed by AOMEI Technology, it is a cool tool that can manages all of your cloud storage accounts with a single dashboard!
Recently MultCloud 4.4.2 has released, It supports 31 kinds of cloud services such as Dropbox, Box.net, SugarSync, SkyDrive, Google Drive and AmazonS3.etc. It’s very convenient safe and reliable.
MultCloud can help you manage files such as cut, copy, paste, preview, delete, rename, download, etc in the context menu. You can use it on your Android and Apple devices.
- Free and unlimited for all users.
- Supports 31 kinds of cloud services including most major cloud storage hosts and small storage hosts.
- Has all features you’d usually expect.
- Allows sharing of files from within the interface itself.
- Ability to copy and sync files between different storage providers.
- Search file/folder by all connected storage services.
- Schedule long-running sync and transfer tasks to be run even when you are logged off.
- Doesn’t have a document and picture editing.
- Ubuntu One, Mediafire, Put.io and Mega are not yet supported.
- Attractive and lucid interface design. Locating options can be hard sometimes.
Multcloud is an online service to help you manage multiple clouds together. transfer and sync files across clouds. MultCloud help you to transfer files across your cloud drives effortlessly, and you can tweak all the different settings of your cloud drives as and when required.