The best place to hide a dead body is on the second page of Google Search.
Paul started his blogging journey in 2015, wasted 3 years before he decided to go ALL IN.
– Paul Aroloye @nairatips
How I got started on this path
I wasted 3 years blogging for fun without any direction or plan. In 2018, I quit my 9-5 job and NEVER LOOKED BACK.
Do you want to become financially independent with multiple streams of income? You’re in the right place.
I made over $7,750 in my first year of serious blogging.
Made over $10,000 in my second year.
Wrote 1 blog post generating over $500 passive income monthly.
Made over $15,000 in my thirs year of serious blogging.
Maybe some of these will sound familiar? When I started my blog I was:
- Frustrated with my 9-5’s job that stressed the life out of me (I literally lose my hairline)
- Stress! (I worked a 4 man job and gave weekly reports for all 4 jobs)
- No money and freedom to do whatever I wanted to do
- All my money was already budgeted and I was stuck in the 9-5 modern slavery system
- Delayed salaries or paychecks forced me to collect loans from friends or family
- Sick of waking up to 6 am alarm clocks and fighting rush hour traffic
- Unable to have a social life and always looking for weekends and public holidays
- Drowning yourself in another person’s business
- Wondering if this was going to be it for my life??
I was very tired, angry and crazy that I didn’t have control over my life. I felt like I was slowly drowning and getting drawn into the dark abyss of modern-day slavery called the 9-5!
Because the realities I was living included…
- Delayed salaries and paychecks
- The pressure to deliver on my job when my salary hasn’t been paid
- Debt from borrowing when salary was delayed
- No social life at all
- No vacation
- Living an incredibly routine lifestyle that didn’t give me any joy
- No time to pursue my passions and dreams
Then, just like you today, I made the life-changing decision to learn how to start a successful blog and it flipped my world because people taught I was crazy when I resigned my 9-5 job without a replacement job.
I told them I was prepared to die for my blog business and I will take full responsibility for my failures and successes.