Torrent Search Site brings out needed, useful torrent, not random, distracting and overwhelming content. When you learn how to use a torrent search site properly, you will get more critical torrent files.
Torrents are fantastic, those that know the importance of torrents would heartily agree to this. Torrents have been in existence which way back dating back more than 15 years ago.
You may not like torrent files because of the process it takes to download them which involves you having a bit torrent client who is like a download manager specifically made to download only torrent files and back then when torrents just came out.
It was the only way you could download torrents, but with the advancement of time, more routes opened up giving way for more ways to download torrents, one of those ways include using a premium leecher to leech (convert) your torrent files to standard downloadable files and you can find the tutorial here – How To Download Torrent Files With IDM Using Seedr
In this tutorial, I am here to show you today – How To Use BitCQ – Torrent Search Site, and this includes some things you need to know. I am not here to give you a Beginner’s lecture; I am here to show you how you can get maximum your search engine to find torrent files, quickly and more efficiently.
What is BitCQ?
BitCQ is a free, light and fastest torrent search site. Think of it as the google for torrents, since torrents are illegal most torrent sites and their content cannot be indexed by Google, and this means they won’t appear in Google search, but you can use BitCQ instead and get access to all available torrent site that has the torrent file you searched for.
How To Use BitCQ – Torrent Search Site
- Stop using standard search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing, Ask, etc. to search for files
- Use search engines like BitCQ – BitCQ is a search engine which helps in searching records within a group of active torrents sites giving you the best search results with multiple file options ranging not only based on a site’s database but multiple site’s databases.
- Go to BitCQ
- Type in any you want to search in the search box, and the result comes out
- In the search result, you can see the different torrents site’s logos which makes this search brings results from various locations.
- This is an excellent way to Properly search for Torrents because this provides more torrent files across multiple active and live sites