This is a tutorial about how to play Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Online, through V2 Gaming servers.
You get access to different modes when playing Online Multiplayer ranging from Free-For-All, Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag as some newly customized modes such as Gun Game, Trust me, It’s awesome!
UPDATE 2018: V2 gaming is dead, new call of duty modern warfare 2 online multiplayer hosts has been added the article. We use IW4x client now.
This tutorial is directed to beginner, newbies, noobs or the veterans in Call Of Duty Games Franchise, You think you are a good in COD. Try and play Online. You would realize the terrible truth about your gameplay. Well, we are not here to discuss if you are going to play well or badly while playing COD online multiplayer.
This article is all about introducing beginners to how they can play some Call Of Duty Games Online, the best part is that it’s free!
How To Play COD:MW2 Online Multiplayer On PC
- Go to IW4X and Register with them
- Activate your Account, Make sure you note your Username and Password
- If you don’t already have Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2, download it from Here.
- Use WinRAR to extract the game after finished downloading and extract only MAIN, MILES, ZONE folders and Localization.txt
- It should look like this
- Rename the folder to “IW4x”
- Now, download IW4x updater from Here and extract to “IW4x” folder, like this
- After the Patcher initialized to use the “Update” button to download the newest V2 patch.
- Make sure it downloads all the files 100%, it won’t work if it doesn’t complete 100%
- Finally, you should have something like this.
- If for some reason the IW4x updater doesn’t work, you can download the IW4x multiplayer files as a ZIP archive then extract to your main MW2 folder, patch and start. Download IW4x ZIP file.
- File size: 98MB
- Launch the game from “iw4m.exe” and wait for the console to load
- Any problems or questions, feel free to leave a comment below.