WordPress is known as the most popular blogging platform and content management system. New customers are often shocked when we inform them that WordPress is also well-known for its ease of installation.
All greatest WordPress web hosting companies will let you install WordPress within few clicks. In most circumstances, installing WordPress is a natural process that takes less than 5 minutes to complete.
In this WordPress installation tutorial, our objective is to supply a complete WordPress set up a tutorial for beginners and superior users alike. We’ll present you the right way to set up WordPress utilizing Fantastico, Softaculous, and Simple Scripts for newbies however we would start with MOJO Marketplace which I really feel is one of the most natural methods to install WordPress. We are going to explain how to install WordPress manually for our intermediate users.
Awesome Content – Siteground vs Hostgator: Who has the Best Web Hosting in 2019?
Things You Need Before Installing WordPress
Before installing WordPress, first, you will need a domain name and an excellent web hosting company that knows WordPress.
We extremely recommend that you use BlueHost as a result of they will provide you with a free domain and 50% off their hosting plan. Bluehost can be an officially recommended hosting provider of WordPress
How to Install WordPress using MOJO Marketplace
MOJO Market offers a simple WordPress installer device. Several internet hosting companies use this to provide a 1-click WordPress install experience. This installer is built-in into their cPanel dashboard.
1. For this tutorial, we shall be showing you the Bluehost cPanel. Just log in to your internet hosting account and then in your cPanel dashboard scroll down to the website part.
2. Click on Install WordPress icon or 1-click Install. They will both take you to the MOJO Market the place you will see an overview about WordPress with an Install button. It’s good to click on on the install button to proceed.
3. MOJO Market will now ask you the place you wish to install WordPress. Just choose your domain name from the drop-down menu and click on on the check domain button.
4. The installer will now verify that everything is in order and can present the final step. You can test the box next to Show Advanced Options to expand it.
5. You’ll discover that MOJO Market has already given your website a title ‘My Site.’ It will be using your e-mail address as the username and entered a random secure password. You can change all these settings. You additionally must verify the terms and conditions check box.
6. As soon as you’re done, you may click on the Install Now button.
More Awesome Contents
- DomainKing.NG Web Hosting: Is it any Good for Hosting your Blog?
- How To Pick the Best Domain Names for Your Blog (Updated 2019)
- How to Download Facebook Videos Without Any Software
- How To Watch Free DSTV Channels On PC & Android
- Advertise on Nairatips (Google Analytics Report for November 2018)
- How to Get $10 DigitalOcean Free VPS Hosting for 1 month
7. Your installation will start, and you will be able to see a progress bar. It will take only some minutes. You need to wait on this web page for it to finish.
8. As soon as the installation is completed, you will notice a success message with a view credentials button.
9. You have successfully installed WordPress. Click on on the View Credentials button to go to MOJO Market dashboard and scroll all the way down to the notification center.
There you will notice the status of your WordPress installs with a link to view credentials.
10. This will show the installation status and success notice. Additionally, you will discover links to your web site and WordPress admin area along with the username and password you will need to log in.