To Download Facebook Videos Without Any Software is possible all you need to do is login facebook with a web browser, click on the video and change the URL.
I would be teaching you How to Download Facebook Videos without using any software. I know we all use Facebook and let’s say one day as you were scrolling through your timeline looking at pictures, you came across a video, you watched it and it was awesome but there is a problem, how do i download this video? I am here today to give you the answers.
This always happens as Facebook doesn’t offers any option to download the videos which i feel is not entirely the best strategy but i understand that they want people to keep on coming back to watch those videos, which makes it’s a mini facebook – youtube.
However, I’ve a solution to easily download Facebook Videos without installing an software, it’s so easy anyone can do it and it doesn’t even takes much time.
Everything can be done within a minute (Yes, not even 60 seconds!)
- Facebook account
- Web browser like opera, chrome, Firefox, uc browser etc
- Internet connection
So, let’s get into the super quick way to download Facebook videos without any software.
Steps to Download Facebook Videos Without Any Software:
- Open the video that you want to download (Example video)
- Replace “www” of the URL with “m“. So the video URL will now be “m.facebook.com/…”
- Play the video for a second and then pause it.
- Right click on the video -> “Save video as” -> Choose the location, change the video file name and click on Save.
- It does not work with the facebook app
- It works only with web browsers like Chrome, Opera, your default web browser
- It works on computer, Android, iPhone and iPads browsers