I love watching videos in 4K resolution because the images are so detailed, bright and crisp but there are times where I have problems playing my 4K video, and I want you never to experience such that’s why in this article you are going to learn how to completely fix 4K video playback issues using a 4k video converter.
So how do you completely fix 4K video playback issues?
to start my free Sponsored Post Course
- By Compressing and
- Converting the 4K video to MP4
It doesn’t matter why the 4K video is having issues, These solutions above will completely fix all your 4K video playback issues.
Now, I will be recommending the tool I use to completely fix 4K video playback issues and that’s by using the best 4K video converter.
Table of Contents
- Why Should I Compress and Convert my 4K Video?
- Why is WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe the Best Choice?
- How to Compress and Convert 4K to MP4 to Fix 4K Video Playback Issues
- Conclusion and Giveaway Offer
- The proven blueprint for making money blogging that frees you from the 9-5 and Google AdSense.
Why Should I Compress and Convert my 4K Video?
By now I’m sure you have a question stuck in your head – “Why should I compress and convert my 4K video to another format before I can watch it”?
- 4K videos are super heavy they take too much space on your device.
- Sometimes your video player can’t handle the 4K video because it’s too big, raw and unrefined.
- Due to the heaviness of 4K videos, it might cause frames to drop which would be clearly visible preventing you from enjoying your video.
- Also, in some scenarios, there would be out of sync problems during playback which means the audio may be out of sync with the video and this causes a slight delay in the audio. Mouths are opened but the words come out 1 or 2 seconds after.
- Lastly, imagine after shooting a 4-hour long video in 4K resolution either with your GoPro, DJI, DSLRs, iPhone or Android and you discover during playback or preview that audio wasn’t captured or the camera didn’t focus and it caused parts of the video to be blurry. It’s not a good feeling and I wouldn’t want you to go through that.
Learn from my mistakes, use a 4K video converter to compress and convert your 4K video from MKV to MP4 or convert HEVC to MP4.
The best solution to solve the 4K video playback issues and storage problems is to compress and convert 4K video with WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe.
Why is WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe the Best Choice?
WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe is the best 4K video converter that will help you solve all your 4K video playback issues by compressing and converting your 4K videos to other video formats with the same high quality as 4K.
1. It can Convert any 4K Video
With this 4K video converter, any 4K video (MKV/HEVC/H.265/M2TS) shot with GoPro, DJI, DSLRs, iPhone X or Android devices to MP4, H.264, HEVC, MOV, AVI, MKV, WMV, MP3, and other 200+ formats is supported and can be compressed and converted.
2. Converts 4K to iPhone, iPad and Samsung Devices
You can convert 4K/1080P video to iPhone XS/X, iPad, Samsung, Huawei, Xbox, Sony and more devices for watching anytime. This would mean you can take your videos anywhere with you and watch on the go.
3. Compresses Large 4K Videos
Your large 4K videos are compressed while retaining video quality to 1080p/720p videos which makes it easy to store and you save a lot of storage space in the process.
4. Multiple Editing Features
With WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe, you can edit/trim/crop/split/merge 4K videos, add subtitles to your videos, adjust parameters and so much more.
5. Get the Fastest Video Conversion Speed
With the use of level-3 GPU acceleration you can process and convert 4K videos in less than 5 minutes (that’s some record time!)
6. Bonus Features
With WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe, you can browse and download online 4K videos from the internet and make photo slideshows.
How to Compress and Convert 4K to MP4 to Fix 4K Video Playback Issues
I would be doing a little operational tutorial on how to compress and convert 4K to MP4 using WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe. You can also convert MKV to MP4 using this same method.
Step 1: Download, install and launch WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe.
Step 2: Click on the + Video button to add your 4K video.
Step 3: Select MP4 as the Output format.
Step 4: You can tweak the quality settings from Low Quality to Medium to High Quality.
Step 5: After you are done with all your output settings, Click on RUN to start the 4K to MP4 video conversion process.
Conclusion and Giveaway Offer
Stop giving yourself headache trying to figure out why your 4K video is cracking or not playing well when you have a surefire solution that will solve all your 4K video playback issues.
Make sure you try your luck for a chance to Win Bose HeadPhone, Accessories and Get 4K Video Converter for Free.