Download Youtube playlists with Playlist downloader to download an entire YouTube playlist using IDM (Internet Download Manager).
So, I found some beneficial YouTube channels with excellent content that are useful to me, I usually use IDM grabber extension to grab the YouTube videos download links which enable me to download YouTube videos, but I quickly ran into a problem.
UPDATE 2020: This method still works to help you download YouTube playlists.
I found out that most YouTube channels group their videos to form a playlist which is fantastic because you find all that you are looking for in a particular playlist creating a room for video categorization.
What was the Problem?
I had a lot of YouTube videos to download, and I didn’t want to do it manually which would be stressful and time-consuming, So I did some research and found a solution.
The Solution: YouTube Playlist Downloader and IDM
I discovered a website which helps you download YouTube Playlist videos, every video in the playlist is indexed, copied and converted to download link then IDM does the finishing touches of adding the links as batch downloads.
How to use YouTube Playlist Downloader & IDM
This is the central part of the article which contains the step-by-step guide on how to download YouTube Playlist using playlist downloader and IDM.
- Go to YouTube Multi Downloader Online, click on Playlist to use the Playlist Downloader function.
- Open YouTube, navigate to the channel, click on Playlist to view all their channels. In my case, I’m looking at Creative Cow Official YouTube Channel.
- Select a Playlist; you want to download. In my case, I’m trying to download Adobe After Basics from Creative Cow YouTube Page.
- Copy the URL link from the address bar at the top of the web browser.
- We go back to YouTube Multi Downloader Online, scroll down and Paste the link in “Playlist Link” and click on Download.
- Optional: You have the choice of choosing your Quality, I leave mine at MP4 720P and leave the other two options ticked.
- So, after pasting the link and clicking on download, wait for few seconds for the entire playlist to be indexed and converted to download link. The number of seconds you waste depends on the size of the YouTube playlist you want to download.
- Copy all links by pressing Ctrl+A on your keyboard or click -hold and drag your mouse to copy all the links within the box.
- Open Internet Download Manager (IDM) and click on “Add Batch Download from Clipboard.”
- Wait for few seconds or IDM to capture the links and generate a download link for all the links you copied then click on “Check All” and OK.
- The entire YouTube Playlist links are now in IDM and ready to be downloaded with resume support.
- So, that’s how you use YouTube Playlist Downloader to download entire YouTube Playlist videos.
If you are a YouTube lover, just use this YouTube Video Downloader to save your favorite YouTube videos to iPhone, iPad & iPod with ease and enjoy them offline.