This is a very easy and effective way of stopping Cleanserp.net with Chrome Malware Removal tool to stop redirect ads on Google Chrome. This browser hijacker redirect malware can be very annoying because it disrupts your flow when surfing the web, I have lost count of so many times.
I would do a google search and my search would get redirected to cleanserp or yahoo search but after I used this simple Chrome Malware Removal one-click solution to stop the redirect ads, I started enjoying surfing the web on my laptop again.
What is Cleanserp.net?
Cleanserp.net is a browser hijacker that is bundled with other free software that you download off of the Internet. When installed this browser hijacker it will set the homepage and search engine for your web browser to http://cleanserp.net.
Cleanserp.net browser hijacker is commonly bundled with other free programs that you download off of the Internet. Unfortunately, some free downloads do not adequately disclose that other software will also be installed and you may find that you have installed Cleanserp.net without your knowledge.
When infected with the Cleanserp.net browser hijacker, common symptoms include:
- Changing the web browser’s default home page to Cleanserp.net
- Changing the browser’s search provider, built-in search box to Cleanserp.net
- Ability to modify the ‘new tab’ functionality to launch the modified search portal page
- Loads into the web browser via an extension or add-on
I have finally cleared it from my machine after using the Chrome Policy Remover and the steps on how I did it are below.
How do I Use the Chrome Malware Removal to stop redirect ads?
To remove the annoying home page –
- Download the Chrome policy remover(link is external).
- Right click it and select Run as administrator.
- Click Yes at the confirmation prompt and allow the process to complete.
Then do a reset of Chrome(link is external) and restart the browser