Time to learn something new about ISO Burning and we going to be using the iSeePassword WizBurn tool to find out exactly how to burn ISO to USB. I believe this tutorial would be helpful to you.
There are so many ISO burner tools out there but I am recommending iSeePassword WizBurn tool as the most reliable ISO Burner tool that burns ISO images straight into the USB/DVD/CD without getting any errors.
What is an ISO?
An ISO file is a computer file that is an exact copy of a DVD or CD which is then called an ISO image. This ISO image can contain the entire content of a DVD or CD, they can be opened but can’t be copied without using some specific tools.
How do we extract ISO files?
Using a more realistic approach, let’s say you downloaded an ISO file probably an operating system and you want to create a bootable USB, DVD or CD. What I recommend you do is download this ISO burner tool that would help you burn your ISO into your USB, DVD or CD without experiencing any errors.
So what is ISO Burning?
ISO Burning is the delicate process of copying the content of an iso file into a USB, DVD or CD turning it to a bootable USB, DVD or CD.
Introducing iSeePassword WizBurn
iSeePassword WizBurn is the most reliable ISO burner tool that guarantees 0% errors when extracting .iso files or images. This ISO burner tool comes with a free trial period of 14 days and also there is a paid version which costs only $14.95 for a lifetime license.
This works for all Windows computers running XP/Vista/7/8/8.1 and 10. It also supports both 32 bit and 64bit version of Windows.
These are the features that make WizBurn stand out from its competition making it the most reliable ISO burner software today.
- Error-free ISO burning process.
- Burns ISO files easily and with a high success ratio.
- Specializes in creating bootable USB, DVD or CD drive.
- Simple, minimal user interface.
- Lightweight software (2.3MB size).
- Easy to learn and use.
- Ability to create bootable drives with different file systems like FAT32, NTFS and FAT.
- Ability to add a label to the drive.
- It works for all Windows versions and editions starting from Windows XP to the latest Windows 10.
- Supports all Windows 32bit and 64bit computers.
- Gives you the ability to choose either one of the two partition styles: MBR (Legacy bios/CMS boot) and GPT (UEFI boot)
- Comes with free trials
- Paid version lasts a lifetime.
How to Burn ISO to USB with WizBurn
This is the step by step process of how to burn ISO to USB with iSeePassword WizBurn burner tool. These steps are easy to follow and emulate once you want to do burn ISO just remember this guide. iSeePassword WizBurn V4.3.7 was used for this review post please verify your version so you can follow along without any issues.
- Download iSeePassword WizBurn – DIRECT DOWNLOAD LINK (Download starts immediately you click on the link).
- Download completed, Install WizBurn. Simple and straight-forward installation (Follow all the steps, as shown in the images below).
- Launch WizBurn burner tool software for the first time. You are automatically given a free user account which you can use to create some bootable USB, DVD and CD.
- Click Browse to locate the .iso file you want to burn.
- Select one of the options: Create a bootable DVD/CD or create a bootable USB.
- To create a bootable DVD/CD drive. You need to have a DVD/CD then locate the drive you want to turn into a bootable DVD/CD.
- To create a bootable USB drive using WizBurn, you need to have both the .iso file or image and a USB flash drive preferably more than 4GB. The bootable USB drive can be used to install Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista or XP.
- The next step is to click BURN to start the ISO burning process.
iSeePassword WizBurn is a great ISO burning software which I would like everyone why? Because it’s easy to use, creates bootable drives easily without errors and multiple partition style options. If you want to burn ISO to CD or DVD, the steps are the same. You can check detailed tutorial from here. Kindly contact the support team if you have any question about the program.