Free Word to PDF Converter is a free downloadable tool used to convert word to PDF document in bulk or batches. This software is free to download and use without any limitations or need for license keys. The free software we are going to be using to convert word to PDF in bulk is called the MultiDoc Converter.
What is MultiDoc Converter?
MultiDoc Converter is a Freeware software to convert multiple documents in a batch mode. Among many other formats this converter supports MS Word, OpenOffice and PDF.
What document formats can MultiDoc Converter support?
- Word 2007 document (*.docx)
- Word 97 – 2003 document (*.doc)
- OpenOffice open document (*.odt)
- Rich text format (*.rtf)
- Word XML document (*.xml)
- Hypertext Markup Language (*.htm, *.html)
- Electronic Publication (*.epub)
- Web Archive, single file (*.mht)
- Text file (*.txt)
PDF can be set only as a target file.
Is MultiDoc Converter for free?
How to Use This Free Word to PDF Converter for Batch Converting
- Download MultiDoc Converter
- Install and open the software
- Click on Select and browse to where you have the documents you want to convert
- Select the documents you want to convert. In my exercise, i wanted to convert .doc to .xml. The documents below were the .doc documents i selected them all and converted them to .xml
- Choose your output format – .PDF, .xml, .docx and so much more
- Select your target location
- Check out my converted .doc to .xml documents below.
These tool works well, it’s 100% free and is a product of Office-Engel.