This is a tutorial on how to send file to phone from your computer or any other android device without using USB cable or Internet connection and we are going to accomplish this by using an android app & Computer Software called Share Link.
Share Link is both an app for Android and Windows that allows the transfer of files between devices that are linked to the same network. No USB Cable or Internet connection required.
- No Internet Connection required
- Send and receive files such as photos, videos, music, application, and documents
- Can link with all brands of Android devices
- File transfer done via WiFi but does not require Internet connection
- Connect and do file transfers with nearby PCs upon installation of the Windows® version.
- No need for USB Cable
- Fast Transfers
- Same Network Transfer i.e. Both device should be connected to the same network
- Ability to view Transfer History
- Compatible with Windows Android devices too
How to Send File To Phone From PC Without USB & Internet
- Download and Install Share link for PC
- Launch Share Link on android and make sure you have both devices connected to the same network
- Click on Send Files and Select either images, videos or files you want to send.
- Select Share Selected Files
- Click on Send Files to Start scanning for devices ready
- Go to your PC, Make sure you have downloaded the software on your computer. Open Share Link
- Click on Receive
- Immediately, Go back to Android Share Link app and connect to your target device(as seen in the picture below)
- Files are Transferring from Android to PC without USB & Internet
- You can change your name and the directory where your sent files are saved.
My Final Thoughts
Share Link is a totally free software on android and PC to Send File To Phone from your PC or any other android device without using USB cable or Internet connection but both devices are connected to the same network.