This is a simple tutorial which involves converting EDB to PST with Kernel for Exchange Server Recovery Free Software and for additional features, you can purchase the full version. Obviously, this isn’t your everyday error and tutorial because it’s more like a specific problem that requires a specific tutorial to solve that problem.
So, we are going to be solving SMTP 220.127.116.11 error which is caused by corrupted EDB files and we use a software called Kernel for Exchange Server Recovery to recover and convert EDB to PST.
You’ve got Exchange SMTP 5.7.1 Error? Look No Further
With the invention and inclusion of Exchange Server as the critical component, email infrastructure has gained significant role in endeavoring company’s growth. Robust Exchange Server versions introduce extraordinary features such as:
- Integration of Office 365 hybrid platform support
- Reliable Outlook on the Web Access (OWA) functionality
- Advanced Data Loss Prevention technology
- Extensive support on smartphones, desktops, and tablets
- And you will find many more while using Exchange
Exchange Server derives maximal output when integrated with MS Outlook which enables the smooth flow of email communication in the networked-machine setup. The entire email architecture runs on standard communication protocols like SMTP, POP3, and IMAP, etc. POP3 and IMAP are responsible for receiving emails from senders whereas Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) facilitates easy and effective sending of email items. Despite robust protocol management, several irregularities impacts the normal functioning of Exchange Server operations which originates distinct problems and errors.
What is Exchange 5.7.1 Unable to Relay Error?
Exchange 5.7.1 Unable to relay error indicates that the email delivery through Exchange Server is restricted because of client-server authentication problems. The SMTP 5.7.1 error means that the sender emails are not being relayed through Exchange before traversing to the receiver. Apart from this, there are several other indications such as marginal increase in domains which degrades the performance in sending emails. Furthermore, if your Exchange mailboxes starts receiving the unsolicited commercial emails, then again it’s an act of Exchange SMTP Unable to relay error.
Possible Reasons behind Exchange SMTP 5.7.1 Error
Exchange Server SMTP errors is possibly originated when any of the following reasons occur:
- Email sender is unable to authenticate its credentials with Exchange Server.
- Domain where recipient resides is enforced with security restrictions for sender’s domain.
- Exchange Server or Outgoing email server couldn’t identify the email sender.
EDB to PST Converter Tool: Kernel for Exchange Server Recovery
Kernel for Exchange Server is the calibrated EDB recovery solution which efficiently recovers, and then restores all corrupted EDB files while preserving the properties and formatting of emails. Kernel for Exchange Server also recovers emails, attachments, contacts, calendars, tasks, deleted items, etc. from offline EDB files. It supports users’ mailboxes as well as Public folders recovery. The software provides following conversion options:
- Conversion of EDB files to PST files
- Conversion of EDB files to Live Exchange Server (On-Premises)
- Export EDB files to Office 365 (Exchange Online)
- Migration of EDB files into Public folders and Archive mailboxes
The software is optimized to run compatibly with the latest Windows 10, MS Exchange Server 2016, and MS Outlook 2016.
Fixing Exchange SMTP 5.7.1 Unable to relay Error
Getting out from the SMTP 5.7.1 error like situation can be accomplished through modifying specific settings in the Exchange Server policies. However, entire process should be executed in the stringent and accurate steps as shown in the following bullets:
- Download Kernel for Exchange Server Recovery Free Trial Software
- Install the Software
- Launch the Exchange Server Manager wizard.
- Navigate to Administrative Groups – Administrative Group Name – Server – Server Name -Protocols – SMTP
- Select and right-click the Default SMTP Virtual Server, and then click Properties.
- Click the Access tab, select Relay, and then click only the list below.
If you have already acquainted with the preceding mentioned procedures and couldn’t fetch the benefits, then you can try your hands in creating a new SMTP virtual server. Check out the procedure in detail.
- In Exchange Admin center, select Mail Flow from the left panel.
- Click the Send Connectors option from the menu-bar.
- Click Add Button. The New Send Connector wizard is displayed.
- Specify a unique name like AuthSMTP Access.
- Click Type, select Custom, and then click Next.
- Switch to Route mail through smart hosts.
- Click Add Button to configure a new smarthost.
- Specify the accurate address in Fully qualified domain name (FQDN). Click the Save
- In Smart host authentication, select Basic authentication, and then enter user name and password for AuthSMTP. Click the Next
- The Address Space window is displayed. In the Type and Cost field, select SMTP and 1, respectively.
- To communicate all mails through AuthSMTP, specify * in Fully qualified domain name (FQDN).
- Click Save à Next.
- Click the Add Button to add servers for Source server.
- Click OK, and then click the Finish
Applying the strategic fixtures is one aspect of resolving the Exchange Server 5.7.1 Unable to relay error. However, in several incidences, it has been observed that the SMTP error impacts the integrity of email items which subsequently leads to EDB corruption. Such EDB corruption cases is always disastrous for an enterprise, which survives on critical email communication. In order to get out of this situation, accurate selection of an eligible third-party tool is beneficial for such scenarios.
Use EDB to PST Converter Tool: Kernel for Exchange Server Recovery and be free from SMTP 5.7.1 Unable to relay Error