Unified remote Full is a powerful android app that turns your android smartphones into a wireless universal remote for your computer laptop or desktop. It also supports Linux and Mac in the beta version. The user is able to control his favorite softwares, use the keyboard, the mouse etc. I believe that this is a fantastic tool for the people who really want to have a remote control for their computer or while watching TV,playing music or games or busy doing other things. Check it out today!
- Android device running 4.0 and above
- A Windows Laptop or desktop
- Internet Connection
- The application has easy server and app set up which is just great for the new Android users. It will set up very easily after downloading.
- It comes loaded with remotes to control a lot of media applications and tools, system settings and much more.
- It contains basic input remote to control not just mouse movement on the computer but also the keyboard input.
- The application has automatic server detection to easily find the servers which are already installed in the user’s network.
- For security, the application has password protection and encryption in it.
- It also supports a single or multi-touch mouse control which is perfect.
- It can easily start on server through the Wake on LAN feature.
- It also includes dark or light colored themes to suit the choice of the customer.
- It can control other devices like Arduino Yun or Rasberry Pi
- It contains more than 18 free remotes.
FULL VERSION FEATURES
- More than 40 remotes
- A lot of Quick Actions and Widgets option
- Voice commands
- IR actions and custom remotes
- NFC actions are also available.
- The remotes in the Full and Free version control basic input of the keyboard and the mouse, file manager, media, power, scroll wheel, slide show, task manager, VLC, You Tube and a lot more.
- The remotes which are in the Full Version will have the options to create and use custom remotes, BSPlayer, Chrome, Firefox control, iTunes, iPhoto, Hulu Web and 30 others.
|Requires Android||Varies with device|
|License||Paid (Free Version is also Available)|
|Product||Unified Remote Full|