Use 2 Clash of Clans Accounts at the Same Time on a single android device. This works 100% and is great for managing your main coc & war or smurf account. I play clash of clans in my spare time and i also blog about it and i want to share a trick i have been using for the past 2-3 months which is How to Use 2 Clash of Clans Accounts at the Same Time on a single android device!
Normally, if you want to switch to another Clash of Clans village, you need to Sign In with another Google account in the Settings menu in game on Android devices and i’m not going to talking about apple users because there method is way harder, as usual everything is always a stress with them.
Today, I’m going to show you an alternative, which is a lot easier and faster: Cloning the Clash of Clans application on your phone. Now, you can play from a number of accounts simultaneously without having to go through the cumbersome process of switching accounts.
Note: You need to Root your device in order to follow my steps in this tutorial and Use 2 Clash of Clans Accounts
Read all my rooting tutorials below
5 Reasons to Root Your Android Device in 2016
Let’s Get Started
If you are using an Android device, follow these steps. This is even easier than iOS!
- Download this tool and install it on your device.
- After installing, open it, browse to the application list, hold your finger on the Clash of Clans icon then choose Clone Application.
- If the system ask “Do you really want to create the Clone?” – Tap on YES button.
How to Step Both Clash of Clans apps
We need to set both clash of clans app – One with the main account, the other with the 2nd account. It should be easy with this following steps
How to load my second village in the new Clone app?
- Go to Settings ~> Accounts ~> Add new account ~> Sign In with the Google Account of your 2nd Clash of Clans village.
- Open the Clone App ~> Sign In with Google+ ~> Choose the new Google Account that you’ve just added at the first step above.
But the cloned clash of clans app can’t connect to google play services directly so that’s why you have to become nerds, root our device and copy our save game file to the cloned coc app. It’s easy don’t worry.
How to Use 2 Clash of Clans Accounts at the Same Time on a Single Device
Congratulations! If you followed the above steps, you should be able to use Use 2 Clash of Clans Accounts at the Same Time on a Single Device.