MTN Zone is the Cheapest Tariff Plan EverCall As Low As 4k/sec – 8K/sec on the MTN Nigeria network.
With MTN Zone you can make calls for as low as from 1 kobo per second to MTN-to-MTN calls depending on the area and time of the day. I recently made a call in the afternoon for 30mins with just N100. Mtn zone is currently the cheapest tariff plan on the Mtn network. If you always call mostly Mtn numbers, i advice you migrate to Mtn zone. I just had to share my personal experience using the Mtn zone maybe it might be of help to someone in reducing his/her cost of buying credit and increase the talk time for as low as 4kb/per sec.
Mtn Zone has the following exciting services:
- Discounted MTN-to-MTN calls for as low as 1k/sec
- Happy Hour
- Start of Call Notification
- Access to all MTN Value Added Services
Tips On When To Make Calls With Mtn Zone
We all know using Mtn zone to make Mtn – Mtn calls depends on the area and time of the day right? Now there are certain time during the day you get to make calls extremely low and cheap. Based from my personal experience using the Mtn zone tariff plan, I discovered the lowest and highest time zone to make calls for as low as 1kb/per sec, 4kb/per sec and 8kb/per sec. Also, certain time of the day attracts calls as high as 12kb/ per sec , 20kb/per sec and higher.
Below is my own statistics time zone during the day to make low call rates
Calls from 8am – 11am attracts 8kb/ per sec
12pm – 2pm attracts 4kb/per sec sometimes 2kb or lesser.
The best time to make low calls falls in ther afternoon and sometimes in the evening before 7pm. Onces its past 8pm to 10pm call rates are high.
Benefits And Features Of Using Mtn Zone:
- You will get better value for your money by enjoying discounted calls on your MTN-to-MTN calls for as low as 1 kobo per second depending on the area and time of the day within Zone coverage area.
- You will always see the available discount displayed on your handset at every point in time when your cell broadcast is turned ON.
- You will get a start of call notification message notifying you the rate at which your call will be charged at once you initiate a call.
- Calls you make during Happy Hour – from 12:00am to 04:00am – everyday will be FREE of charge everyday as long as you have a minimum balance of NGN100 in your account at 00:00.
- You will also be able to enjoy Happy Hour calls between 00:00am to 4:00am daily for as low as 1k/sec when you don’t have up to N100 in your main account at 00:00.
- You will be able to enjoy other prepaid services.
How To Migrate To MTN Zone
Migration is free and easy: simply dial *135*1# from your MTN handset to migrate
Short Codes For Easy Use of Mtn Zone
Registration: 1351# send
Registration status: *135# send
Deregistration: 1359# send
Information: 1352# send
Applicable tariffs: 1353# send
Cell broadcast set-up information: 1354# send
Zone Help: 1355# send
Notification off: 135*6# send
Notification on: 1357# send
Information: 1358# send
But I’m being charged 40k/sec on MTN zone
Ans: Whenever you want to make calls on MTN Zone tariff, simply switch your mobile network to 3G only. You must have 3G network in your area to enjoy extremely low tariff on MTN zone.
You need to activate the cell broadcast on your phone so that you can see the available discount when you are in Zone coverage area.
You will receive a start of call notification message once you start a call showing you the rate at which your call will be charged.
See Screenshots Below: