Android Data Recovery helps you recover already deleted files from your Android device. You can also recover files from a formatted drive too.
Today, i’m here with another android guide or tutorial which would kick start the series of data recovery right here within NairaTips. We would be looking into how to recover deleted files from android, which i feel is a very useful guide or tutorial because it equips you with a very useful ICT Skill which is data recovery.
Data recovery according to the NairaTips, is a way of getting back your lost files. Data can also be called “Files” and it’s either music, pictures, videos, documents, contacts, research, settings and so on. Data is something that can become very precious because it’s something we depend on, we sometimes create our own data but most of the time, we download said data off the internet or from a friend or acquaintance. What is important here is the crucial part data has to play in our every day activities.
Now, imagine you lost all your data/files in your android phone or tablet, it can be something of great sadness and madness because of the importance and usefulness of those lost data or files. Normally, in the past we would just mourn our lost data and move on but now times have changed we can actually and in reality recover our lost data or files. It’s not something new but it’s new to my blog, so bear with me if i sound like someone who just made a ground breaking discovery.
Android Data Recovery
This is the software we are going to use to get back our lost or deleted files from within our android phone or tablet. This software is capable of recovering the following items –
- Gallery – Images, GiFs
- Documents – MS Word documents, PDFs, Power Point documents etc
- Audio – Music
- WhatsApp Contents – Photos, Messages, Audio Messages, Videos
- Call History
What do i need to be able to get the files or data i lost or deleted by mistake on my android device?
- A Computer – Windows or MAC
- A Recovery Software – Android Recovery
- Android Phone or Tablet – Works for both rooted and unrooted android devices
- You need to enable Debugging mode within your android device – How To Enable USB Debugging Mode on Android
This is for the recovery software, your computer needs to have exactly or more that the required specifications before the software will work well.
- Windows 10/8.1/7/Vista/XP
- CPU: 1.0 Ghz (32Bit or 64Bit)
- RAM: 512MB (1GB or more Recommended)
- Hard Disk: Free Space of more than 1GB
How to Recover Deleted Files from Android
This can be done in 3 simple steps. Connect – Scan – Recover
But let me explain in full…
- Download and Install Android Data Recovery on your computer
- Run the recovery software
- Enable USB Debugging on your Android phone or tablet. Learn how to here
- Connect your Android phone or tablet via USB Cable
- Choose what type of file you want to recover
- Start Scanning for Lost/Deleted files
- Preview and Select what you want to recover
- Additionally, Back up your files to prevent more data loss. Read my guide on Android Backup
For More Recovery Tips, Visit RecoveryAndroid