Create a Full Android Backup Without Rooting Your Android with Simple ADB Backup tool which is the perfect solution for users without root access. The free program has a noob-friendly interface and also offers a restore function and runs on Windows and Linux. Creating a full android backup would really save you from bad situations where you lost all your phone data either through normal OTA updates or you misplaced your memory card.
Simple ADB Backup is the work of XDA developer omegavesko, who’s released it for free over at the XDA Developer forums. This tool is a very good tool because most tools for backup requires root access.
- a Windows computer or Linux
- any android phone or tablet (works with both unrooted and rooted android devices)
- USB Cable
How To Create Full Android Backup with Simple ADB Backup
- Enable USB Debugging on your Android device. If you don’t know how to enable Usb debugging, visit this link How To Enable USB Debugging Mode on Android
- Plug in your Android device
- Launch the tool
- Choose your backup option – There a different options ranging from full system backup to just a single app backup
- Verify where your backup would save to, by clicking on “Browse“
- That’s all! Simple isn’t it?