Buy a Modern Combat 5 Veteran account. Legit account with all armours, weapons and classed unlocked. Level 120 max level and High Kill/Death ratio.
My Modern Combat 5 Veteran + Diamond League + 3.0KDR + Armours For Sale
You can read my Guide on How To Reach Diamond League in Modern Combat5
In Modern Combat 5, there is the existence of promotion, where players start out from Bronze League – Silver League – Gold League – Platinum League – Diamond League which is for the Top 100 Players.. There’s also the existence of Levels, players start out from Level 0 and currently the Max level is 120. As you progress in level, your rank also changes, just like in the military. You get to be Brigadier General and so on. When you Level 100+ you reach the level of Shadow Ops 1 then when you reach Level 120, you become Shadow Ops 20. There’s really nothing special about getting to Level 120.
How Can I Get Out Of Bronze League III?
- Play VIP mode like crazy. This modes gets you the most LP points, fast.
- Play VIP against Higher rank players in higher soldier leagues, when you beat them, you get +18, that’s more than the usual +10 point you always get.
- Avoid Matches that you know you can’t win e.g LGR Battles you know you can’t win
- Play at least 50 VIP matches a day, if you win all you get 500 LP, but in other to get promoted, you need to farm more than 200 LP daily.
- Avoid disconnections and game crashes by using fast internet and a good phone. Clear your phone RAM before opening Modern Combat 5
You can read my Guide on How To Get League Points Faster in Modern Combat5
I remember when i started playing Modern Combat 5, my very first account which was SEK|PAULARO had 1.5+ Kill/Death ratio (KDr). I was a good player overall but i was stuck in Bronze League III. Back then i did not know there was something called Promotion in MC5, i was just playing for fun and all, not watching my KDr and the likes. It was fun, but the point i’m trying to make is that back then more than a year ago i was in Bronze League III but just only a few months ago i left Bronze League III and now i’m currently in Diamond League.
You can also read my post about My Road To Diamond League
I started “My road to diamond league” around 3 months back. I started in August 2015 and by November 2015, i reached DIAMOND LEAGUE in Modern Combat 5. As you can see when you reach the DIAMOND LEAGUE you are awarded more rewards – You get +1 SP and +7000 XP. Both of which was absolutely useless to me because i was already level 120, which is the max player level and i don’t need SP anymore because i have upgraded all my classes. So, everything in my account is pretty much maxed out.
All my articles about Modern Combat 5 have been linked to this article.
If you are interested in purchasing my Modern Combat 5 Veteran account, leave a comment below and i will contact you via Email.