Learn how to play Call Of Duty Black Ops Multiplayer on your computer for free through ReactGaming servers. You get access to different modes when playing Online Multiplayer ranging from Free-For-All, Team DeathMatch, CTF as some newly customized modes such as Gun Game, Trust me, It’s awesome!
This tutorial is directed towards newbies, noobs or the veterans in Call Of Duty Games Franchise, You think you are a good in COD. Try and play the Online Multiplayer. You would realize the terrible truth about your gameplay. Well, we are not here to discuss if you are going to play well or bad while playing COD online multiplayer. This article is all about introducing beginners to how they can play some Call Of Duty Games Online, the best part is that it’s free!
How To Play Call Of Duty Black Ops Multiplayer
- Visit GetREKT forums and register an account. It’s Free!
- Verify your email address to activate your account
- You should already have Black Ops 1 downloaded on your PC, If not download it. I recommend the SKIDROW version
- Use winrar to extract the game after finished downloading and extract only MAIN, MILES, ZONE folders and Localization.txt
- It should look like this
- Rename the folder to “Rekt T5M” or any name you want!
- Download the Rekt T5M Client Updater and place it inside the Call of Duty Black Ops Free Online Multiplayer Folder you created
- Open “t5m.exe” and wait for it to download the remaining files
- Make sure it downloads all the files 100%, it won’t work if it doesn’t complete 100%
- Finally, you should have something like this
- Launch the game from “t5m.exe” and the game opens, Select Server Browser to Join a server and Enjoy Call Of Duty Black Ops Multiplayer.