We learn how to use Airmore to transfer pictures from your android phone or tablet to your computer without using a USB cable. Do it wirelessly.
Often, lots of people are accustomed to transferring pictures from their Android devices to laptop through USB cable. However it takes a lot time and efforts. Firstly, you need to find the USB cable everywhere. Secondly, you need to connect it to both Android and laptop. Moreover, some sudden circumstances might happen from time to time. For instance, you can not find the cable, or a poor contact leads to failure of connection. Therefore, you may wonder transfer photos from Android to PC with out USB. On this case, AirMore is what you’re looking for. The transferring process is sort of easy so long as you observe the steps beneath.
Guide to Transfer Photos from Android to PC without USB
Download AirMoreApp to install it in your device.
Go to AirMore Web
Two Ways to visit:
- Open the browser in your pc. Search the address:airmor.com/web.html
- Go to AirMore product web page. Click on “Launch AirMore Web to Connect” button.
Connect Android to PC
- Open AirMore app on your Android. Click on “Scan to connect”.
- Scan the QR code shown on the webpage.
- A notification window will pop up in your Android, requesting to connect. Click on “Accept”.
Notice: Please make sure that your system and PC are under the same WiFi network.
- After successful connection, select “Pictures” icon.
- Choose the images you want to transfer and click on “Download”.
Notice: If you choose lower than three images, they are going to be downloaded seperately. If you choose three or extra, they are going to be compressed into a zip file.
Within seconds, the images will be transferred into your laptop. Thus, Air More is likely one of the best solutions on the right way to transfer photos from Android to PC using WiFi. Furthermore, you’ll be able to preview pictures in slide show form and set a certain one as your Android wallpaper. In fact, aside from photos, you are able to transfer music, movies, apps, documents and files between Android and PC in a simple and quick way.