Guides

How To Watch Free DSTV Channels On PC & Android

Comments (14)
  1. Robz says:

hello Paul. I like what u do on your page. I’m from Kenya and I wanted to know how you can get local channels from dstv using kodi. I’ve installed Ares and Pulse ccm but I’m only seeing the usual international channels. is there a direct add on of dstv

1. Paularo says:

Hello, Robz. Thanks for the compliment. To get local channels on Kodi is possible but it won’t be all the local stations in one addon package but what i can guarantee is you should look for specific local channels of your choice and look for them in addon packages. That’s the best bet

2. Craig says:

Hi Paul can I watch currie cup rugby on kodi and what box must iget

1. Paularo says:

Hello, Craig. Search and download Sports Devil add on in KODI and stream sports. But i think Sports Devil is already included in the addon package posted in this article.

3. Nick says:

Great, so where do I access the tv channels ares loaded?

1. Paularo says:

Channels would appear in your home screen. Different channels with different content. Just click on whichever one you want to watch

4. Andrew says:

Hi Paul. I followed your instructions. Ive got pulse loaded but still can’t find the DSTV channels

1. Paularo says:

Have you checked Pulse TV? There are alot of channels

5. Matthew says:

Hi Paul
    Wandering if you could help please
    I have tried to download Ares but it gives me a message that says
    Couldn’t retrieve directory information
    Why would that be
    Waiting for your responds
    Matthew

1. Paularo says:

Hello Matthew, the problem is your internet connection. Change your internet connection and try again

6. allison says:

Hi Paul

I’ve managed to download pulse and update Ares, but can’t find Live TV for South Africa, particularly M-met
    Desperate to watch The Voice starting to view on 29th Jan 2017. please guide me through the process of finding it.
    Younger kids are sooo happy we managed to get Disney

1. Paularo says:

Hi, Allison. I am glad you found Disney and made the kids happy. M-Net won’t work because it is a DRM stream. For South African Live TV on Kodi, i don’t know for sure, but you can try and install Navi X or Maaad Live TV Addon package because they have some African channels there. Hope i have been of help? Thanks for your comment

7. gatvolbroje says:

Thank you so much! I’ve done it as your instruction but don’t know where to go to DSTV?

1. Paularo says:

Glad you are happy with my post. You will find individual DSTV channels because all DSTV channels are not bundled together.