To Share Apps already installed on your Android device is another function of My APKs backup share apps. It also has a backup feature.
We all love downloading and installing android apps on our various android devices – Smartphones, Tablets, Watches and TV’s and one of the most common way we do that is through Google Play Store. Google Play Store is a very useful android application that provides a hub which is more like a store – a place where you can get all approved, safe and digitally signed apps for all Android platforms.
Introducing My APKs Backup Share Apps
We are going to using an Android app called My APKs backup share app and this app creates a backup of your installed android apps on your device as the native android apk file which can be shared to your friends or you just save them for backup purposes(this is the conversion process). Android apps backed up with this app can be shared via Bluetooth, WiFi-Direct, Email and Uploaded to the Cloud – Dropbox, Drive or any other uploading site and also not forgetting the ability to backup updated versions of your apps so you don’t have to go into Google Play Store to update your apps every single time after running an Android Version Update.
Some functions includes – Fully Offline android Backup, Converting, Restore, Report, Share and many more.
- Backup: save copies of installed applications on the device
- Restore: restores the android apk previously backupped by user selection
- Report: creates a list of the applications in different format
- Share: sends applications by bluetooth, wifi – direct, NFC and loads onto google drive, dropbox and others
- Uninstall: removes the application from the device
- Manage: Android management of all applications
How To Backup & Share Apps Installed Android Apps
- Download My APKs backup share app from Google Play Store
- Install and Launch the app
- Select the installed app you want to convert into the android apk file
Or you mark and select multiple apps you want to convert
- Click on BACKUP to finish the conversion process.
- Your converted android apk saves to your Phone Storage – My_APKs – apk folder