This is very good opportunity for those with lower system specifications, who are interested in running PC Games higher than what their system is normally used it. You want to run latest games on your PC, but your system isn’t fast enough, the graphics isn’t enough the game lags and jitters, You are in the right place because in this tutorial, i am going to teach you “How To Make PC Games Run Faster using GameGain”.
This tutorial isn’t magic, so if your system is truly dead, outdated no matter what you do, you can’t make it better. This tutorial is meant for those that already have good systems and just want a slight performance boost when playing PC Games. It all depends on the PC Games you are playing as there is a big difference between playing Super Mario and Nba 2k16 on your PC. Both games run differently and both use different amount of system resources. Super Mario uses very little system resources, graphics, speed and all while a game like Nba 2k16 uses a whole lot more!
How It Works
- Download PGWare GameGain v4
- Install and Run the software
- Select your Operating System
- Select your Processor, If you don’t know your processor. Go to “This PC” or “My Computer”, Right Click”Properties”. There you will see what your processor is. There are also a lot of ways to check your processor but i believe i just gave you the most easier and simple way.
- Select the “Speed Setting”. You have different options like “Normal Boost” or “Maximum Boost”. Select the one you want.
- Click on Optimize Now. That will put what you choose as your Operating System, Processor and Speed Setting in operation, using those specific options to optimize your system. Remember, this isn’t magic!
Visit PGWare Official Website and make your PC games run faster!