This is an alternative method while still using the same rooting tool – iRoot. This alternative was created to help those who don’t have a laptop or desktop computer or for some reasons aren’t able to perform the root procedure with their computer. This method is actually more easier to use and almost everyone can do it. There’s nothing to be afraid of.
Must Read: What is Android Root
iRoot Android APK makes things easier and with this alternative method, Nothing should stand in your way as you thrive to achieve Root Access! Do it for Glory! Rooting at it’s easiest! Just with a single click. Life just got easier.
- an Android device
- Android version should be between 2.2 – 4.4, which means if you are running Lollipop 5.0 and above ROM, iRoot can’t root your Android device.
- That’s all
About iRoot APK
- iRoot supports more than 150,000 Android device all over the world from Android OS Honey Comb to KitKat and remember, the numbers are still growing.
- One of the Easiest Android Root Android apps.
- iRoot has one of the “Highest Success Rate“. I’ve personally used iRoot and i can vouch for this fact, in my experience, More than 80% success rate!
Steps To Follow
- Download iRoot Android APK
- Install and Run the app.
- The app checks if you already have root access or not
- If no Root Access, Click “Root“
- Wait for few minutes.
- Congrats! Welcome aboard to Root User Train.