iRoot is also a one-click rooting tool you can try when others fail you. I personally use iRoot and it has been performing well, out of 10 phones, i want to root, iRoot successfully roots 8 out of 10. That is a pretty high success margin of 80% which is a good thing. Normally, when i want to root an Android device, i try different rooting services, tools and options till i find one that works. I usually start and end with iRoot meaning most of the Android devices i set out to, get rooted successfully by iRoot.
Never mind the Chinese Language, there is an English version but I’ve grown accustomed to this particular Chinese version and i use it very well even though i don’t know any Chinese. So, just like all other One-Click Rooting Tools, it’s fairly easy to use.
- 50% and above Battery Life
- Device should be ON
- Internet Connection is Optional, i mostly use this tool OFFLINE
- USB Cable
- an Android device
- Laptop or Desktop running Windows OS
- Download apk
- Install and Run the Software
- Connect your Android device to your laptop or desktop
- Enable USB Debugging Mode
- Wait for few minutes, Your Android device appears
- Click on “Connect Device” and the rooting procedure has started
- Wait for few minutes
- Congratulations! Your Android device is now rooted.
Visit their Official Page
Looking for Alternative Rooting Method? Learn How To Root Any Android Device Using Kingo Root