Rooting is a good thing, no matter how you look at it. It’s more or less like a gateway to better performance, speed, battery life, better customization options and so much more.
Must Read: Benefits of Rooting Your Android Device
Kingo Root is one of so many apps that offer One-Click rooting functionality which means, all you have to do basically is plug in your phone to your PC and click Root! Easy isn’t it?. Before, you get excited about how easy it is, you need to take a chill pill, relax and follow my instructions because rooting can improve your phone and it can always break your phone, we call that term “Brick” but let’s hope it doesn’t get to that. I’m sorry, i didn’t mean to scare you but i want you to understand the risk you are about to talk and you should be brave enough to see this through, after all I’ve my Android device more times than i can count and it’s still alive till this very moment.
- Battery Percentage should be more than 50%
- Device should be powered ON
- Internet Connection
- USB Cable
- Android device
- Laptop or Desktop
Must Read: How To Enable USB Debugging Mode on Android
Let’s Get Started
- Download KingoRoot for free
- Install the software
- Launch Kingo Root
- Connect your Android device to your laptop or desktop
- Enable USB Debugging Mode
- Wait for software to gather all required information about your Android device
- Click on ROOT and wait for few minutes
- Congrats! You now have root access.
For More Information about rooting your Android device with Kingo Root. Visit Official Page.