Enabling your Android device’s debugging mode is a very important step in the rooting process, if you don’t enable it, you can’t root your android device. USB Debugging is required by adb, which is used for rooting your android device, backing up your data, installing a custom ROM, tacking and so much more.
Read More: What is Android Root
Before you enable USB debugging mode on your Android device, you need to first of all enable “Developer Options” Menu. Which is not hard at all, All you have to do is;
- Go to Settings
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on About Phone/Tablet
- In About Page Menu, Locate “Build Number”
- Tap “Build Number” 7 times
- Congratulations! You are now a developer.
Now you can enable USB Debugging Mode on your Android device.
- Go Back to your Settings Menu
- Scroll down and click on “Developer Options”
- Locate and tick “USB Debugging”
- That’s all! You have successfully turned ON USB Debugging on your Android device.
P.S: USB Debugging mode should only be TURNED ON when you need it.