I won’t lie, i have been lazy these past few days but i am here now struggling past the laziness to get this article posted. Today, we look at How To Backup your Blackberry Device, which means, i will teach you how to backup up everything you have in your Blackberry device – images, messages, music, videos, apps and this would be done with the official Blackberry Software Called Blackberry Link.
- A PC – Laptop or Desktop
- A Blackberry 10 device – Z10, Z3, Q10, Q5 and the likes
- A USB cable
- Blackberry Link Software installed on your PC
- The knowledge i’m about to bestow upon you.
How Do I Backup my Blackberry 10 device
- Download Blackberry Link
- Install and Open Blackberry Link
- If, it’s your first time installing, running and connecting your Blackberry Device to Blackberry Link. You need to Set up your Blackberry 10 device, Give it a name.
- Connect your Blackberry 10 device to your PC using a USB Cable, find the USB that fits.
- Click on Backup and Restore Tab, on the Left Side
- Click on “Back Up Device”
- Choose a Backup name for easy identification when you want to restore your Blackberry Device
- Choose the Backup Type – Full Backup, Quick Backup, or Custom Backup. When you select Quick Backup, it backups only contacts, messages, accounts, passwords. There is no backup for pictures, music, videos and app installation files. Full Backup gets everything while Custom Backup let’s you specify what you want to Backup.
- Start the Backup