Record Android Screen with an Android app called Mobizen which performs quite a unique function of recording an Android screen and also has other cool features but that doesn’t mean it’s one of a king because, in the Android world, there are so many apps from different developers that perform the same or similar functions. Well, i chose Mobizen because I’ve seen it used more and it works on both rooted and non-rooted devices, so for those too scared or not knowledgeable enough to root their android device can sit back, relax, install this app and start recording their Android screen today!
What is Screen Recording?
- Screen recording is when you capture all what you are doing as you operate the android device, You can record your screen while playing games, sending emails, using a new app, chatting, watching videos, anything at all and the app that would make that possible is Mobizen. Mobizen is the easiest way to record your screen, anyone can do it, it’s not hard at all
- An Android device
- Works for only Android Version 4.0 and above
- Basic IT knowledge on apps installation
How To Record Android Screen Using Mobizen
Now let’s get into the main part of this guide which is to learn how to How To Record Android Screen using a particular Android app called Mobizen.
- Download Mobizen from Google Play store, but if you are a Samsung Users, Download Mobizen for Samsung Users
- Install the Mobizen app
- Start the app and Register a new account, Choose your Password
- Start Mobizen, you are free to follow the tutorial to know about the app called Mobizen, skip it because you are boss and you don’t have time for app tutorials
- Getting Started with Mobizen
- Choose your Device Name and Click on Record Screen
- Click on the Video Icon and Start Recording Your Android Screen!