Gaming

How To Get League Points Faster in Modern Combat 5

Comments (22)
  1. krishna says:

Dude …! you said we need to have a another device but it can be done like this by creating a party with our mc5 friends To be honest i actually i didn’t get you, what i understood is if i Create a party with a friend ( present mc5 friend ) if he accepts it and plays the match with me then if we win or lose or if we kill or don’t kill we will get 10 LP uh ?? is that it ????

BTW this lp thing is really annoying you know even if i’m the top most in the match , i get minus LP that too -25 or -18 or even -32 sometimes but why the hell it happens i don’t understand if you know how exactly the solder LP works please do let me or other know it clearly ..!

1. Paularo says:

Here is how the Soldiers League Point work;

1. You get +10 LP points when you play very well in an multiplayer mode. Understand this crucial point – It doesn’t matter if you win or lose the multiplayer match, all you need to worry yourself about is if you are overall best in the match or second best. The overall best receives 10+ LP, Second best receives +2 LP. The 3rd downward receives negative points starting from -6 up to -32 or more. So, don’t take last place. lol

2. When you create a party, no one else can join that game, it’s now like a private game, so, you can get a friend’s phone and create a party, where you can just be killing him over and over again. When the match ends, you get your sweet easy +10 LP.

That’s all.

1. krishna says:

thank you very much now i got it 🙂 but some time even when i’m the first & best in the match it gives negative points something like -10 to -8 but why ?

1. Paularo says:

You get negative points, even after you finished top on the list, is because one person in the opponent’s team did better than you, and although you are the overall best in kills/deaths and even had the best points but you still get negative points is because the person played better than you. Before the match ends, the points then are the deciding points, after you win a multiplayer match you get bonus point of +500. If during the match, your points were lower than one person in the opposing team, you would still get negative points. So watch the points before the end of the match and verify what i just told you. Please subscribe to my site. Thanks

1. krishna says:

already subscribe 🙂 thanks for explaining ..!!

2. Paularo says:

It’s my job. thanks for the comments and visits

2. Vally says:

I have a problem with my MC 5. I installed the game on my Android phone. When the game loads to some extent it forecloses. What’s d problem with it?

1. Paularo says:

What android device are you using?

3. Kaleb22202 says:

I am doing very well in multiplayer games yet I am demoted and still stuck in bronze league. Is this because I play on an iPad?

1. Paularo says:

No, Kaleb2202. The reason you are getting demoted is not because you are using an ipad but it is because you don’t have the required Soldier League Points for you to get promoted. Only the top 10 players get promoted every week.

4. Tenzin thupten says:

Iam having 2876 lp bronze 3 but iam = 16959 rank now how can I know how much more lp for promote?
    And i subbed you bud ur great!:)

1. Paularo says:

Tenzin Thupten, Thanks for the subscription. For you to know how much LP needed for promotion, you need to be among the Top 100 but i have friends with 13,000 LP about to get promoted, this week. They tell me you need at least 12000 LP to leave Bronze League III. Thanks for your comments, Please tell your friends.

1. Tenzin thupten says:

Roger it bud looks it’s though need to spend more times..And buddy do you know any good apps for quick reedem Money by apps?

1. Paularo says:

Yes, you need to invest a lot of time to play the VIP mode, use Heavy Class with LGR during VIP matches and i don’t know any good apps for quick redeem money, Sorry.

5. Panos says:

Hello there…i need to understand something with the league points…how can i gain more than only 10 LP after a multiplayer match?Can u help me?

1. Paularo says:

Hi, Panos. You can get more than 10 LP after a multiplayer match, How you get it – You get more than 10LP per a multiplayer match when someone on the opposing team has a higher league rank than you. For Example. Imagine you are in Bronze League III and you encounter someone in Silver or Gold or Higher Leagues, if you play well and you turn out to be the overall best in that match, you can get as high as +18LP or +24LP, depending on how many higher league opponents you have. Hope this has helped?

6. Panos says:

Yeah it makes sense thank you very much!

1. Paularo says:

I am glad i was of help to you, Panos.

7. Sarfaraz says:

In game enamy using best shoting I have open all magzin and not kill and he one shot I kill why ?

1. Paularo says:

Sarfaraz, you need to upgrade your weapons with MOD KITS.

8. Sarfaraz says:

How thing I use for best shoting I have joystick and best pr39 and shotgun but opsite team is kill me with one shot but I open all magzin and than died

1. Paularo says:

I also use a controller or joystick too, i use a wireless ps3 controller, it’s very good. Set your sensitivity to 100%