Google Adsense is one of the best ways you can make money from your blog. I started blogging around July 9, 2015 and i was not thinking of Google Adsense, my first article was about Microsoft Office 2016 Preview and my second article was a Gaming Laptops Guide was posted July 12, 2015. I applied for Google Adsense on the 24th of August, 2015 and got approved on the 28th of August,2015. I’m sure you are eager to know what miracles i performed to make this happen.
When i started blogging, i wasn’t even thinking of monetizing my website just yet, i wanted to blog for like 6 months and build any traffic, back links and all, then i would apply for Google Adsense or so i thought. Barely 2 months into blogging, i had over 40 original articles and 40 comments, you could say i was doing well for a WordPress beginner, by then i still wasn’t ready to apply for Google Adsense. I thought to myself “it is still too early, i don’t want to rush things and get my heart broken”. But a friend made a suggestion to me, advising me to apply for Google Adsense, i told him i’ve heard but i really did not work on the advice he gave me, but it was always at the back of my mind.
Some days later, on the 24th of August,2015 i applied for Google Adsense, i was still doubtful, i honestly thought my request would be denied and i would have to back to him crying telling him how i was not approved, about 4 days later, my mind was already starting to forget that i even applied for Google Adsense, then i received an email. The contents of that email change my view on blogging as a whole. It was like i saw the light! I was approved on the 28th of August,2015.
This was incredible news for me, with this approval i achieved the 1st step of Monetizing your website. Want to know how and why i got approved?
Why I Got Approved By Google Adsense
- I always write Original Articles, all my posts have original contents: This is the most important factor
- I posted new article daily.
- I had more than 40 Original written articles by me
- I had more than 40 real comments
- I have a paid, highly distinguished theme
- I used Yoast SEO Plugin to target Keywords and keyphrases
- I had good traffic for a WordPress Beginner
- I engaged in Intensive Social Media Marketing using Facebook, Twitter, Youtube.
- Had small but sufficient backlinks to link back to my site, My site wasn’t an island.
- Post links to accredit sources
- I didn’t steal website contents
Hope this has been of help to those on the righteous part of Blogging and want to get Google Adsense approval. It’s very possible, just follow the guides i posted around because those were the reasons i got approved within 2 months.