Gaming

How To Get Out Of Bronze League III in Modern Combat 5

Comments (12)
  1. Brian says:

Lol….nice one there Paularo…But must i go through all this before i actually get promoted in a game that virtually wont profit me in any way in the real world?….Its basically wasting 8-10 hours daily on a game….

1. Paularo says:

Well, we all have our priorities and different hours of free time. You may not necessarily spend 8-10 daily, you could spend just 1 hour per day and still get promoted. That’s if you know what you are doing. Getting promoted, Just got easier, read my latest article on MC5 titled How To Get League Points Faster in MC5 for more information about MC5 promotion.

2. D deo says:

paulo,nice work u’ve got here ,i’m really impressed , keep the good work going,cheers.

1. Paularo says:

Thanks, I really appreciate. The good work will continue till years to come. Stay Tuned!

3. sd says:

Running from losing games doesn’t work. Your LP will be severely punished.

1. Paularo says:

Yeah, i am sorry about that. Running away from matches is not good, you lose -30 LP. What i meant is when you enter a multiplayer match and immediately you spawn, you check the scoreboard and the match has almost ended or already half way and the person with the leading score is so far gone, you know you can’t catch up to him. That’s when you should run away from that match. Remember, when you leave a match without killing,dying or making assists. you won’t get -30 LP exit match penalty.

4. Bootybandit says:

Hi just to say I got to the gold Leuge 2 by using ur meathod I used to be in silver Leuge 3 no I’m in gold Leuge 2

1. Paularo says:

I am happy my article got you promoted. I currently have 15,000 LP in Diamond League. You too can join me in Diamond League.

1. I’d really like to be your friend on MC5 and I appreciate the fact that you took time to write this article to explain how to get out of the hell hole known as Bronze League III.

– _Nightwing_37

1. Paularo says:

– _Nightwing_37, I am happy you appreciate my article and hardwork and i totally understand the need to get out of that hell hole known as Bronze League III. It took me approximately 3 months to move from Bronze League III to Diamond League. It was tough but its not impossible. You can add me as your friend on MC5 but beware of fakes. My account has 2.8+KDr. Thanks.

5. РДРЭГСЦТ ™ says:

Hey mate i dont understand how much lp do i need to progress? I See people with 2000lp in silver league while i have 3600 and still stuck in bronze 3 :/

1. Paularo says:

Papercut, you need 15,000 LP to break out of Bronze League 3. Those in silver league got there early when the game was less competitive. It was easy back then