Must Read: My Personal Achievements In Modern Combat 5
Ok, i will be giving you hints and ultimately telling you my experience while in Bronze League III and what i did to get promoted. More than 60% of active users playing Modern Combat 5 Blackout are in the Bronze region of the game. Some are in Bronze League I, II but most of the players or soldiers are in Bronze League III.
In Modern Combat 5, there is the existence of promotion, where players start out from Bronze League – Silver League – Gold League – Platinum League – Diamond League which is for the Top 100 Players.. There’s also the existence of Levels, players start out from Level 0 and currently the Max level is 120. As you progress in level, your rank also changes, just like in the military. You get to be Brigadier General and so on. When you Level 100+ you reach the level of Shadow Ops 1 then when you reach Level 120, you become Shadow Ops 20. There’s really nothing special about getting to Level 120.
Each League has 3 levels. Bronze III – II – I, Silver III – II – I, Just like that until you get to Diamond League. What determines if you get promoted is your Soldier’s League Points. I call them LP Points.
UPDATE: To get promoted, you need to be among the Top Ten in your league and promotion occurs every week, yes! Every 7 days. So, it’s totally possible to get promoted. I am currently in DIAMOND LEAGUE.
How Can I Get Out Of Bronze League III?
- Play VIP mode like crazy. This modes gets you the most LP points, fast.
- Play VIP against Higher rank players in higher soldier leagues, when you beat them, you get +18, that’s more than the usual +10 point you always get.
- Avoid Matches that you know you can’t win e.g LGR Battles you know you can’t win
- Play at least 50 VIP matches a day, if you win all you get 500 LP, but in other to get promoted, you need to farm more than 200 LP daily.
- Avoid disconnections and game crashes by using fast internet and a good phone. Clear your phone RAM before opening Modern Combat 5
My username in MC5 is PAULARO.